6

Time flies really fast and it is already the next day, Nari wore her most loved dress that was from Jimin. She cannot just over him, because when she is in love, she will forever be. And till now she was a Yandere, she is still a psycho... 

She entered Jungkoook's Lambo as they went on their way to the party, she was nervous because she never really speak to anyone in her working days, she is really a introvert. She is only always with Jimin but no one else, but now since Jimin "Abandoned" her. She just have a horny Jungkook around her all the time, they were in a really awkward moment in the car. Jungkook somehow is always horny around her, she can't help it anyways. He might have got some side chicks to fuck with, but every time he just got a boner and Nari could just see it even though how hard he tried to cover it. And Jungkook is always watching porn everyday and leaving lots of tissue in the bin, obviously Nari knew what he did. 

~

They soon arrived at the building, it was really pretty and huge, there are also guards everywhere around the building for safety reasons. "Lets go in" Jungkook's voice disturbed her chain of thoughts as she trailed behind him. Classy piani music was playing and business people is chatting with each other, "Nari!!"

Someone shouted her name from somewhere, she turned around a saw Taemin running towards her. Jungkook is laready flirting with some random chicks anyways. "You got invited as well?" She asked as she gave a friendly hug to him. "Who won't invite me?" Taemin flipped his hair like a girl and Nari giggled at his cheesyness. 

"Welcome to my party!" A loud voice boomed from the mircophone, a girl a short hair spoke, dressed in a beautiful white dress as she introduced on herself and her company, Nari was seated beside Taemin as Jungkook sat beside her, with still some little lipsticks smudges on his lips. "Let me introduce you to my boyfriend as well!" She smiled widely when she spoke of her boyfriend, Was he even that great to be worth showing off? She rolled her eyes while she continued to blabber about her boyfriend and how loving he is. "Welcome, Park Jimin!"

Nari's eyes opened wide, was she having hearing problems? Again she saw his beautiful self walked towards the stage, the feeling from the past is coming back, where she murder all her rivals, she waned to run up to him and just hug him tightly, but then she remembered, he abandoned her. From the soft stare of her to Jimin turned back into colds ones. Yes she was disapointed with him, but she have no choice because she loved him so much. Jimin noticed her as well on stage, he gave her a warm look, but he was forced to focus back onto the others, Nari was still inlove with him, she may never understand that Jimin won't love her anymore and she have to give up. She can already feel tears running down her cheeks as she watch Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoonji, she was upset. But she didn't show, She just ran to the bathroom after the speech. She hid herself in a bathroom stall and cried her hearts out, she could not believe what she has saw with her own eyes, when she heard the door opening, she stopped crying. Because he knew that smell. It was the person she least wanted to see, the one that betrays her and her heart. She could hear footsteps... "Are you alright?" A soft voice echoed through the empty toilet, "What are doing in the female's toilet?" Nari straight up ignored his question, She know he was in the cubical next to her, she sigh.. "Why would you do that?" She asked, tears are slowly threatening to fall, she tried to control in with her best of her. She won't want to cry infront of him anyways. "I had no choice" He blankly replied, Nari don't understand why he had no choice, there are plenty choices to choose from. (HOUSE OF CARD CAME ON SHUFFLE..) The cubical walls are quite short for some reason, so he easily jumped over it and pinned Nari to the wall. "What are you doing! Let go!" She struggled, but he won't let go this easily, she placed a rough and sweet kiss on Nari's lips, he then snuggled his face into the crook of Nari's neck. His hot breath tickling her slighty, (AND LOVE IS NOT OVER IS ON SHUFFLE) He mumbled: "I'm sorry, and i miss you..." Just aloud enough for her to hear, Nari missed hearing it from him, those words, she can no longer held back her tears... She finally let it all out and sobbed on his chest. "I missed you so much..." He ran his around in her soft and long hair, missing her touch and kisses, how she feels.. (WTF HOLD ME TIGHT IS NOW PLAYING????) She is his everything, he can't live a day without her, even though he did, his heart will hurt, without her, he could not breathe. If she was not here, he is just a corpse. So how can he breathe, he always cries. It has been so long that Nari hugged him tight. "Jebal, hold me tight" He whispered. Hearing that, he held her tighter, (WHAT THE FUCK LET ME KNOW IS PLAYING NOW??) He wanted to enjoy the last moment he will have with her, he just felt like everything just disappeared into ashes, the only thing left was him and her, they loved each other so much that they are not going anywhere without each other. Their love was the strongest, even with something in their way, nothing will stop them for loving each other. 

Some times Nari feel like she is all alone, but when he appeared, she wasn't alone anymore. He is like a pillar of support for her. Just like that time when she was under the rain alone, she cried, and cried... But then he came to her just like a gurdian angel. She always smiles when she sees him, his existance is already a blessing to her and everyone. Her heart only beats for him, she is stable because of him. But when he is gone, she won't be stable, her heart won't be as the same. She will just be a corpse. 

PARK JIMIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HEART?

A/N: Are you enjoying the story? If you are, i have a good news for you! If you are feeling bored, read through my stories again, because the ending on the story is related. Make some theorys and tell me what you think! What do you think the ending is going to be? Answers and clue is ALWAYS in every one of the chapters! Good luck! And the story only have 5 more chapter!