5

She went home holding a paper bag, she opened her house door and see Jungkook laying on the couch. "Told you" He said, Nari already know what he will say, he is a cocky kid. "Whatever, shut up and play your Overwatch" Nari took out the Laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 and hand it over to Jungkook. He took the laptop happily and jumped over to a bigger couch.

"So do you still love him?" Jungkook suddenly asked, Nari looked over to him and make a eye contact, "I dont know.." She sighed, she still loved him as much as loving to kill. But the problem is that Jimin was saved by the girl, maybe he will think that she is just useless now, maybe he still loved her? She was confused and heartbroken, she dont want to know the ending of the love story, she dont want to be broken hearted. She went back to her room and ignored anymore question that is coming from Jungkook. She went upstairs and setup her own Macbook. after downloading her music producing app like Midi and all that, she begin to write all her lyrics down and started on the tune and melody.

내게 말해
너의 달콤한 미소로 내게
내게 말해
속삭이듯 귓가에 말해
Don't be like a prey
(Be) Smooth like a like a snake
벗어나고 싶은데

(Ah woo woo)
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
(Ah woo woo)
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘

계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어

Caught in a lie
순결했던 찾아줘
거짓 속에 헤어날 없어
웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
지옥에서 꺼내줘
고통에서 헤어날 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

나를 원해
길을 잃고 헤매이는
나를 원해
매일 그랬듯

I feel so far away
You always come my way
다시 반복돼

(Ah woo woo)
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
(Ah woo woo)
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘

계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어

Caught in a lie
순결했던 찾아줘
거짓 속에 헤어날 없어
웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
지옥에서 꺼내줘
고통에서 헤어날 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

아직 나는 여전히 똑같은 나인데
예전과 똑같은 나는 여기 있는데
너무나 커져버린
거짓이 삼키려