다섯

"I'm hurt, I'm alone, I'm depressed, I cry myself to sleep and I hate myself all because of you. But I hope that you are doing okay because I Love You..."

Y/N POV

Its been a week now... A week of avoiding you, ignoring you. I have become "Elsa" after what happened... 

It's a Sunday morning which means everyone gets to sleep late. Suddenly, my phone beeped.

"Ugh..... Whose that damn person who keeps texting me at such an early timing!" 

I unlocked my phone and saw all the notifications. It was either from Instagram, Twitter or Whatsapp.

But it was mostly from Whatsapp. As I open my Whatsapp app, I saw tons of messages from Jungkook.

Jungkook:

Why do you seem like you are avoiding me in school?

We haven't been talking for 1 week... Has something bad happened?

We can talk this out... I don't want my Best Friend to be ignoring me...

Y/N:

Seen 08.39am

Jungkook:

Stop blue ticking me! Did I did something wrong and is that the reason why you are paying no attention to me?! I'm sorry then, even though I did nothing wrong.

Y/N has left the chat room.

Y/N POV

Are you sure you did nothing wrong? You left me sitting on a bench at a park alone. If only you have never said that your girlfriend got sick, I might have already forgiven you by now. Because of your stupid mistake, you made me change a different perspective of you. 

I'm no longer the Y/N you know from before Jungkook, you made me lose trust in you and now you want me to take it as if it has never happened?

No way...