" What is love? Love is when you have a feeling towards someone but they come back to hurt you. Making you tear into million pieces."

Y/N's POV

"It hurts to see you with someone... It hurts... Remember all those times when we were playing with each other? Teasing each other?"

"We were friends since childhood and I always have a crush on you. Haven't you notice my love towards you?"

"There was once, you said,'you found the love of your life' and how I wish that it was just a lie."

"So I said I love you one more time, in case that would change your mind."

"We grew distant when you were closer to her..."

"Don't you think back the times when you and I were playing your toys?"

"Don't you think back the times when you were so protective of me when I was talking to boys?"

"Would we ever go back in time? When we were confessing to each other but because our parents don't let us be a couple, we ended up crying the whole night?"

"I hope you would come back... Please..."

---

A/N message:

Done with the first chapter of this book! Kinda emotional to me though ;-; This chapter is inspired by the song "Somebody else - Ebony Day" she covered this song which is a breakup version. Check that song out! You would love it!~ I will update the next chapter very soon!~ Cya next time! Anneyong!~