"You never know how much you love someone until the thought of him being with another girl is enough to break your heart..."

Y/N POV

I went home after the sunset. I felt broken, defeated. It was as if my heart was made out of glass, which shattered because of a fall, breaking into thousands of fragments. I then received a message from you. I can't believe what I just saw...

Jungkook:

I am sorry, I cannot make it. My girlfriend got sick. I had to take care of her. 

Y/N:

It's okay... Hope she is feeling better now.

Jungkook:

She is feeling better now, thanks for being so caring. I am so sorry for letting you wait... Hold on...I think she is calling me, I got to go now.

 Jungkook has left the chat room.

She is now your first priority. What about me? Should I be thankful to you for letting me wait an hour without any text or calls from you? You knew we were going to train for tennis, yet you left me alone at the park with tears trickling down my eyes...

Did you not remember what you promised me? To stay with me forever, and to treat me like your Ms. Right?

I guess you're not keeping your promise, are you? 

Since you're the one who broke the promise first, then don't blame me for being so heartless and cruel to you.

Even though I still have feelings for you...