A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

You barged through the front door of your house, Jack carrying you inside, whilst kissing you. You soon felt a wall press against your back as Jack began to bite and kiss your neck thoroughly. You exhaled sharply, finding it difficult to hold back the moans as he quickly found your sweet spot, sucking on it. You arched your head back as you felt strong zings travel down your neck and into your stomach, shutting your eyes and simply enjoying the moment.

You felt Jack stroke up your leg teasingly before he began to grind on you. After roughly kissing for a while, he finally pulled a way to catch a breath, but the entire time, he never took his eyes off of yours. His pupils were so dilated you could barely see the blue in them anymore as his eyes simply drowned in one word. Lust. 

"Enjoying yourself?" You mumbled.

"You have no idea." He smirked.

"Oh really?"

You grabbed the sides of his face with both of your hands before continuing to kiss him. He gently undid your dress and pulled it down, leaving you in your bras and knickers. You felt his hands touch your hips again and lead down to your thighs. 

"You have too much on." You said as you grabbed his belt and began to unbuckle it. He shakily exhaled after you pulled down his pants and began to stroke his parts, leaving him hesitating for a moment. He pushed you back up against the wall and crouched down kissing your stomach and sides. He soon kissed down to your inner thighs, teasing you as he did so. You whimpered, trying desperately to hold back the moans.

"Jack...please." You whispered.

"Oh my god..." Mumbled Jack, obviously liking the tone in which you whimpered his name.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking up you.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." You whimpered.

You notice Jack shiver as he hoisted your legs on his shoulders, whilst still keeping you up against the wall. He gently pulled down your knickers and stared back up at you again.

"Sean...do it to me."

Without further hesitation, Jack began to eat you. You could feel a strong build up for a moan arrising knowing you wouldn't be able to keep it in. You looked down to see him enjoying every moment of it, practically making out with it. He only stopped for a second to speak.

"Just let it out Y/N. I wanna here you moan my name." He said seductively.

You couldn't bare the pleasure any longer as you moaned out loudly and whailed his name through all of it.

"Jack!...oh my god..." 

He then suddenly picked you up and carried you into the bedroom, dropping your naked body onto the bed. He undid his shirt, only leaving his jocks on, before climbing onto you and fingering your part. He went slowly, so you could get used to it, but even then, the enjoyment was so overwhelming. You continued to moan as he planted nips and bites all over your neck, whilst fingering you. He then entered with two fingers and you began to pant. 

"My god, Y/N I want you so fucking bad." Jack mumbled into your neck.

This turned you on heavily, sending a strong flood of pleasure threw you stomach, swirling around.

"Then fucking take me." You moaned.

You groped Jack's parts before pulling off his jocks, leaving his hard member to hang. You soon felt something hot touch your entrance, leaving you both trying to get used to it. You soon grew impatient and pushed down onto his member, sending you both moaning loudly. 

"Fuck Y/N." Whispered Jack, growing weaker with each push and pull he managed to do into you. 

His thrusts soon became stronger and you could feel him getting closer to your G spot. You gripped the sheets of the bed, trying to loosen the ongoing pleasure, but it was no use. 

"Jack! I'm gonna cum!" You yelled.

"Just hold it."

He began to thrust faster into you, soon grabbing the bed railing for support and continuing to kiss you. Your breath hitched as you began to feel your stomach tightening. 

"Jack!"

"Oh fuck!" You heard him yell as you felt a warm liquid travel through you, immedaitely causing you to cum as well, spraying everything out. 

Jack soon plummeted beside you and you both laid there for a moment, panting and trying to catch your breath.

You turned to him and he turned to you, before you both smiled. 

"I can't even put into words how fantastic that was." He said, putting his warm hand on your neck. You smiled and began to speak for yourself.

"Well, I thought that was quite an astonishing first experience." You said.

"Wait what?" Mumbled Jack.

"Yeah. I just lost my virginity to you Jack."

He kissed you once more before smiling at you and getting comfortable, allowing you to snuggle into his warm chest. You felt your eyes growing droopy very quickly and sure enough, you'd fallen fast asleep.