My heart exploded

Start from the beginning

"Alright" he said. "Are you guys hungry" the man asked and right after, the expressions on the members face changed to scared, to confused and now excited.

"Yeah" Jin and Hoseok responded at the same time. The man looked back at Jungkook that was staring at the situation with round eyes, clueless about what was going on. Then, he came back to Jin.

"Follow us." With that said, the buff stranger walked back to his motorcycle and half of their group opened the way. Jin followed them, along with Jungkook that was extremely uncomfortable about this. The rest of their group followed behind the maknae. That felt wrong. Jungkook felt trapped and the others probably felt the same way.

They drove between the odd stranger group to a big metal fence with barbed wires all over it — that's right, not just on the top of the fence, but everywhere on it. Behind those fence, deads were appearing to guard it, stuck with a giant and pointy lance going through them.

The gates opened to them when they approached the entry and faced even more people inside. They all had weapons and their faced covered by helmets or a piece of tissue, stained by blood.

When one of the guy that was following them came to Jin's side, he knocked on the window, scaring the boys inside the car and telling them to get out of the vehicle. Not long after, Jungkook passed by them, stuck between four of the intimate men. He looked at his friends with big round eyes, praying to be somewhere else at that moment.

The group stepped out of the car to be taken hostage. Their weapons were taken away and they were pushed to face one big guy that was wearing a long black leather trench coat, a creepy plague doctor mask with its long beck and dark binoculars, a black and dusty hood and a metallic vest built with many different pieces found. He was holding a big weapon that the end was resting on the ground behind him. It looked like a weird axe looking thing with an ice pic merged with it on the other side of the axe's head. It was handmade, but still seemed strong. The man raised his hand in front of the new arrivals and his men forced them to kneel down, because, from observation, this big guy was the boss.

"You came on our territory and expected us to give you food, isn't it?" The stranger spoke loudly. The group kept silent as their eyes were shaking in every directions to observe the people around them. "Well, I have bad news for you..."

While the man was talking to them, Charlie noticed that one of the strangers standing behind the boss was missing a shoe. His foot was instead wrapped in a white bandage. What caught more Charlie's attention was that the shoe that he still had was extremely similar to the one that Jack brought her the other day. The girl stared at him ferociously, forgetting the one that was giving a speech.

"We observed you for a while now and..." the boss, looking like a crow with his mask, stopped talking as he noticed that Charlie wasn't looking at him. He walked to her and bent over. Charlie instantly pulled herself back as the long beck of his mask was too close to her.

"Something else is on your mind, young girl?" The stranger asked, staring at her with his round dark binoculars. Charlie stayed still while giving him a death glare. A small laugh escaped from the man as he stood up and pointed his massive weapon in front of the girl's nose.

"Listen to me when I speak" he said coldly, like a threat. Charlie gave him the same death glare before he moved to observe the rest of the group.

"As I was saying, your little group was on observation since long time before you entered that little town a few miles that way..." he vaguely pointed the direction where they were coming from.