"You can think whatever Cadence," I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well--" Cadence started but was immediately cut off by Sarah

"Shh-- sorry Cadence, but Blake, I think you should get going. Nico is getting a bit antsy..."

That immediately caused me to whip my head in the direction she was pointing in. Nico had stopped waving when I saw him, but he was bouncing on the balls of his feet excitedly. I grabbed my bag, gave the girls a wave, gave Cadence a smug smile (do I have to be the nice girl?), then left to meet up with Nico.

"Let's get going, Clark should be arriving soon with Kota!" It was truly adorable how they called him Kota. They as in Luca and Nico. Not Clark. Clark would never be adorable.

We walked through the massive campus, until we approached a small wing of the academy near the other wings that housed the dormitories. It seemed to have only one door and was pretty well hidden.I wouldn't have even noticed it and continued on walking if Nico hadn't pulled me towards the room.

"This is our lounge, you should feel special because you are the first female, well other than Luca's mom, but I mean like the first female that is like eligible? Nah that's weird uhm may-- oh you are the first female teenager that is not related to us!" he snapped his fingers, "But I mean we just hang out here in between classes, or whenever we are bored. We thought it made sense to have our own kind of lounge- slash- dorm so other kids wouldn't be so nosy about our lives, because y'know," he explained, unlocking the door. I did know, those four were at the top for wealth, and when you're at the top everyone wants to know about your business. I sure did know, it always happened back at home and now.

Nico walked into the dorm, holding the door open for me. Immediately you could smell the slight scent of expensive cologne. I looked around the place and was a little bit amazed. There was a kitchen area with a bar, black tiling wrapping around it. Past the kitchen area was some dark grey carpet. A huge black leather sectional surrounded an even bigger plasma television with numerous expensive video gaming consoles hooked up. The dark walls around the living room area had some posters hung up. There were posters for Arsenal F.C and Manchester United, clearly Clark and Nico. A Mets pennant and a Dodgers pennant signified East Coast Luca and West Coast Dakota. A United Kingdom flag and American flag stood on either side of the telly. Finally there was the best thing I ever saw in my life, a massive poster from a Calvin Klein shoot, tacked above the sectional. But it wasn't some ordinary CK shoot, it was Dakota's.

I walked more into the living room area, to see a sleeping Luca on the side of the sectional where the Dakota poster hung, but once I got a closer look I immediately started laughing.

"I know, he's such an ugly sleeper," Nico responded to my laughter in a joking manner, signaling to Luca who was semi-falling off the couch with a mouth wide open emitting soft snores.

"Shut up, he's adorable. And I just love your poster!" I giggled pointing up to the black and white poster of a shirtless Dakota who was only wearing a pair of tight Calvin Klein briefs.Tight. What was even better was that the poster had a signature in a messy scrawl that said 'Hope you like this babe, I miss you, Love Dakota'.

"Oh the poster! That's Clarks,"

My eyes bulged out "What?"

"Well not really but Kota sent it to us from one of the shoots. Clark's the one who hung it up. I mean not willingly, Dakota video called us from Los Angeles and made sure he put it up. You probably really like the poster eh? I can probably get one for you, maybe Kota can even sign it!" he jabbed. 

"Sure I would love that, I mean that poster is amazing!" I dryly exclaim rolling my eyes, but my eyes immediately widen at the sound of a new, foreign voice.