Those things allowed her to look past the child and see the murderer.

Time moving; her sword parabled horizontally, beautifully trailing smoke through the air.

"Clang!" It hit the long-haired boy and the impact of the slash sent him to the wall, protruding a crater and knocking the offender out cold.

She instantly sheathed her sword and looked at Izuku, who bled profusely. He covered his eyes with his hands and kneeled on the ground. His mouth shook and his body hesitantly swayed—he was containing his pain-filled cries.

I won't cry anymore!

I won't!

I won't!!

Izuku steeled himself and stood up. His green orbs were glistening with moisture, and his body trembled, but he kept it. He kept his usual sorrow.

"Thank you..." He stammered.

"... It's nothing... Let me just talk to whoever's in charge..."

...

"So, in other words, a kid with blond long-hair and an acid-like quirk attacked you?" Said a bald old man, looking at the bruised Izuku.

"Yes..." He stuttered.

"I see..." The principal's eyes were serious, and he was deep in thought. "I'm sorry, but I can't do much. At most, I can report this to the police... So, are you fine with it? You'll be asked questions, and get interrogated: The center of attention." He condescendingly advised.

Izuku turned his gaze to Saber, who quietly analyzed the situation. "I think it's for the best..." She finally exposed her opinion.

It would honestly be a pain for Izuku, mainly because he would be the center of attention at school. Saber, although not knowing the exact reasoning, guessed that being in the spotlight wouldn't be a good thing for Izuku, specifically... But there was no other way.

"So... You can report this situation to the police..." Izuku honestly said. "Oh! By the way, where is the boy?" He questioned something that deeply worried his well-being.

The attacker could just go back and kill the victim, or just torment him before demanding silence, the former being the obvious choice. At that moment, a kid was more dangerous than some muggers, and that was completely the concern of the school—they couldn't let their image be tainted by a villain wannabe kid.

"Ah, we've sent him to the nearest police-station, so don't worry..."

Izuku nodded while scratched his chin, looking over somewhere, trailing his mind off of anything. Right then—

"Oh? Midoriya, tell me..." The principal called, looking at the boy's backhand. "Are you a Master?"

Izuku's movements halted immediately. Turning his face in the principal's direction, he gulped.

"No need to worry! Being a Master may be rare, even more, an upper B-Ranked servant's Master, but that doesn't mean that cliché of an evil organization invading a school to be realized, you know?"He heartily laughed, displaying his true face: A gentle old man.

"I mean... Ha ha ha..." Izuku awkwardy laughed.

Yup, definitively read too many comics, two people in that room thought simultaneously.

"Anyhow... Who is your Servant? I'm not asking for the name, by the way..." He clarified.

"Um..." Izuku sheepishly opened his palm and pointed it at Arturia.

"Oh? You managed to get a good-looking one, eh? It's not as beautiful as my wife though~!" The principal laughed, overwhelming both Izuku and Saber. "Well, I think I'll do something for you, as an apology for this recent incident."

Both Izuku and Saber cocked their heads in puzzlement.

"Mr. Servant, would you like to have classes together with Midoriya?" The principal grinned from ear to ear, showing a happy expression.

...

"I couldn't believe that the principal was so down-to-earth and approachable..." Izuku murmured.

"I agree." Saber excitedly strolled along with Izuku.

They were thinking about the principal's offer, which didn't have any apparent downsides. They had postponed the answer until the next day in order to have a proper response.

They could've just accepted on the spot, but that wouldn't be wise. They had to, obviously, talk to Izuku's mother. Why? Because she had the right to know, and because she could get lonely during classes.

Izuku didn't want his mother to stay alone at home; what if something happened? What if a villain appeared and killed her? What if an earthquake happened and killed a lot of people, her included?

He didn't want to keep mumbling about it, so he switched subjects.

What changes in his life could occur if she went into his classes? Would he be able to socialize more?

He didn't think so; he could even be used as a stepping stone by others in order to get close to her. Izuku wasn't stupid, he understood that she had attractiveness and that a lot of men would try to approach her.

It could inconvenience both of them...

He sighed internally, thinking about it.

"Hey, Izuku..." Arturia suddenly and gently called him.

"Yes?" He turned his head to her direction.

"I'd like to try it..."

"Hm?" He cocked his head.

"School, I mean... I want to feel... forget it." She hesitated.

All of his doubts mysteriously vanished. It didn't matter the fact that she was approached; she'd turn whoever she wanted down. It didn't matter that he could become a stepping stone; Arturia would just pick him back up again.

"...hy not..." Izuku silently stammered.

"Hm?" She couldn't hear it.

"Why not, hum? Yeah, I think that we could try it!" Izuku announced his opinion.

Saber's expression was elated—her eyes were glimmering with excitement, barely concealing her emotion. Below that thick war-crust, and the incredibly strict demeanor she had, she was just a normal girl.

Izuku could only wonder why she wouldn't enter her casual-mode, as he liked to call it, more often...

But he wouldn't rush it. When the right time would come, she'd tell him.

He trusted her.

...

Thank's for reading!

This chapter was a bit shorter due to yesterday's update!

But don't worry, things will only start to build up from here:

World Building, Character Development, Fluff, among other things...

And more importantly,

How will the quirkless Izuku build his path to the dream he always had?

Well, that's it,

Undef's out,

Stay cold!