Bonding.

Cody, Joe, and The Clones headed back home and to meet the others and introducing The Clones to them "Hey, we're back and brought some friends!" called Joe coming in to the house "Joanna and Thomas just went for a walk. They're be back later." said Pikalus coming in and stopping in front of the group of teens "Pikulus, this is Jondi, Juanto, Jozy, and Jyrae." Joe said introducing his clones "This is Colby, Columbia, Corrado, and Collie." Cody said looking at his clones "Hello, Pikulus!" said The Clones together "I was thinking letting them stay here! Is that okay?" asked Joe to Pikulus as looked the clones "Where did you find them?"

Pikulus asked as he studied The Clones "In The Reef. Joe found them." Cody stated as he looked towards Joe "They don't have anywhere to go so." Pikulus said as Joanna came in with Thomas-Jay "Hello, my name is Jozy! What's your names?" asked Jozy looking over towards Joanna and Thomas "I'm Joanna and this is Thomas-Jay." said Joanna smiling before walking to the other clones and introducing himself to them along with Thomas-Jay. As the clone start to adapt to living in the house, they start to bound with the others living there.

The Clones of course had to learn basic things like eating and drinking thankfully the others are helping them. Everyone is happy...except one "I'm going out!" called Collie as he left the house annoyed with Cody.