Okay, what just happened?

I seemed to be lost in my own little world that I didn't notice that everyone in the room was looking at me. I blushed and looked down.

This is so embarassing.

When I looked at Perrie, she still has that smirk on her face. I wish I could wipe that off, ugh!

"So, now that everyone knows everyone, let's talk about your schedules." I zone out Simon's voice as I was busy thinking of ways on how to make Perrie disappear.

Seriously, throughout the whole meeting, her eyes were only fixed on me. How'd I know? It's not like I was staring back at her as well. No, that's not it.

I'm still in shock to see her here. I've never imagined myself to see her again, let alone be in the same room with her, after all those years. After we broke up, I never heard of her again. Until now.

Its like faith is playing with me or something!

"Jade," My manager called me and I looked at Simon, giving him a 'what' look. "Perrie has to be with you twenty-four seven. She has to be with you wherever you go, even in the bathroom."

My eyes widened and I heard Perrie laugh even though she tried her best to hide it. I glared at her.

"That is my privacy! If I have to go, I can go alone. Nothing bad can happen to me inside a freaking comfort room!"

"We know little sister," Karl butted in. I forgot that he was also in this meeting. "But believe me, it's for your own good. And besides, that's also the reason why we let Perrie be your bodyguard. Its because she's a girl like you."

I scoffed. If they only know our major difference, they wouldn't let her do this.

"Perrie also has to share a room with you, we'll move the couch into your room so she could sleep there if she wants to rest." Karl said while wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Or you could just share your bed."

"No way!"

"I don't mind."

We both said at the same time and then she laughed, high-fiving Jesy. I frowned. Don't tell me that this two are bestfriends now?

"Now that everything's settled, you can all go." Alex, Harry, Charlie, Karl and Jesy left the room, leaving me with Simon and Perrie.

"Jade, I know that you and Perrie aren't in good terms but trust me, she's the perfect person for this job." The blonde winked at me after Simon said that and I did my best to not kick her to where it hurts the most right now.

"She promised to take good care of you and to protect you with all her life so I trust her." She placed a hand on Perrie's shoulder, looking straight into her eyes. "Perrie, don't let me down."

"You can count on me, Mr. Cowell, I can assure you that even a fly wouldn't touch her."

He laughed before dismissing the both of us. I walked away as fast as possible away from the blonde girl who had stolen my heart a few years ago. I can't deal with her right now. I want her gone. I want her to just disappear.

But its like I didn't even try because seconds later, she was already next to me, catching her breath.

"Jay, wait up." She said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Don't run away from me like that."

"You mean don't run away from you like what you did back then?"

She froze from her spot after that. Did I just crossed the line? Well, she deserves it. I just said the truth.

Then she smiled, which surprised me. Didn't she hear what I said?

"Let's get you home, yeah?" She said and before I knew it she was pulling me inside the car and told Charlie to bring us home.

I guess this is the start of my misery.

-

Aha! Perrie is now here and so the fun begins!

I'm thinking of adding new characters, what do you guys think? Which celebrities should I put in here?

And the question for today is...

Who's your favorite; Hatchi, Reggie, Harvey or Barry?

Let me know your answers in the comments!

Also, I think my next update on this book would be next week. I'm kinda busy the next few days so I hope you can bare with me. Don't worry, I'd still update "Instant" everyday, just not this book but only for a week, promise!

Vote and share guys! Love y'all!

-prankadoodle