Chapter 4

Being a model is really hard. You wake up, get dressed, go to your shoot only to change your outfit all over again. Then take a lot of pictures, change (again), leave the shoot, get swarmed by paps, go home, sleep then come back right from the start all over again.

Its hard but I ain't complaining though.

Right now, I'm on my way to Simon's office. He said that he wanted to talk about something really important and that this guy, whose name is Alex, will take me to his office.

This has been the second time that Alex drove me to his office. He had been the one picking me up and taking me to places, as what Simon ordered him to do. He kind of replaced Harry.

But my stepfather told me that Alex isn't my new driver. He might've mentioned that he could be one of my new bodyguards but he isn't the one. I don't know what he's talking about but I'm glad that I'd meet my new bodyguard today.

"We're here, Miss," Alex said, opening the door for me. I thanked him and let him escort me inside the building.

When we're infront of his door, I didn't have to knock because the door opened and it revealed a guy in a suit similar to Alex'. Their only difference is that, this guy has jet black stylish hair. He seemed familiar.

"Good morning, Miss Thirlwall," He said with a toothy grin. I just smiled at him as a reply before entering the room.

Alex came in as well, standing next to the guy with black stylish hair, guarding the door. I also noticed Harry who was sitting next to a brunette girl whose arms are full of tattoos.

Who are these people?

I turned to my right and saw Simon talking to my brother. By the look on their faces, they seemed to be talking about something serious.

"Ah Jade, dear, glad you're here." Simon announced my appearance and walked to me to give me a hug.

I forgot to mention that after a couple of days, Simon and I sort of had a connection, ya know its a Father and Daughter thing. So yeah, we're a little closer now.

"Take a seat," He said and I obliged but hugged Karl first before doing so. "Now that, you're here, we can finally talk about some changes regarding your security."

I nodded then noticed that someone was sitting next to Simon. I didn't notice this person's appearance until now. I couldn't quite see who this person is since the side of her face is covered with her golden blonde hair. But she seemed familiar, like the guy who opened the door.

But my eyes widened when I realized who this person is.

"What is she doing here?!" I asked with disbelief.

It's been so long since I last saw her. I can tell that she changed a lot but I'd know those ocean blue eyes anywhere.

"With all the things that's happening recently, I'm gonna have to assign someone to guard you twenty-four seven." My manager slash stepfather said.

What? Is he serious right now?

"Jade, I'm assigning her to be your new bodyguard."

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"What's up, Jay?" She smirked while waving her hand at me. By the look in her face, I can tell that she's teasing me. A thing she always does back then.

It is one of the things I hate about her.

"Don't call me that," I pointed at her while glaring. She put her hands up in defense while laughing. She haven't change at all. She's still the childish, immature and naughty girl I fel—dated.