"Now, now, Jade," Simon tried to calm me down but I just rolled my eyes and sat back to my seat. "I don't want you to harm her since she'll be the one protecting you from now on."

"Her?!" I pointed my finger at her again. "She can't even hurt a fly!"

I heard her chuckle but when I glared at her, she pressed her lips and looked away. What is it with this girl?

"Ah, but she's changed, dear." Simon said. "She's now built for this kind of job, she's fit to be your bodyguard."

I crossed my arms, shaking my head. There's no way that I'll let her be with me all the time! It would be the death of me!

But I know that whether I agree or disagree, things won't change. She'd still be my bodyguard because Simon assigned her to be.

"I know you know each other but it'd be great to introduce her and the others to you." My stepfather said.

"Meet Charlie Puth, he's your new driver." Then the lad who has black stylish hair stepped forward. I know him, he was the son of one of Mom's bodyguard back then.

"The man next to him is Harold James, Harry for short. He now guards your house." Harry waved at me and I waved at him back. Glad I can still get to keep him, atleast I know one of the people that would protect me.

"The girl next to her is Miss Jessica Nelson, Jesy for short. Make-up artist extraordinaire. She'll be your new make-up artist starting today." I furrowed my eyebrows at Simon, obviously confused why I need to have a new make-up artist. "Jesy's different from all the others. Aside from being expert in make-ups, she also knows Karate and Kick-boxing so if you two are all on your own, Jesy here can protect you."

"Next is..."

"Hello Miss Thirlwall, I'm Alex Ox-Chamberlain and I am also your new bodyguard." The guy with black curly hair said as he walked towards me, grabbing my hand and leaving a kiss on the back of it. I blushed at the action. When we first met, he was quiet and mysterious and now he's turned into a completely different person.

Guess first impressions don't last.

"I have two bodyguards?"

Simon nodded. "You do, but Alex is only like a back-up bodyguard." I gave him a confused look. I don't understand, why would I need a back-up bodyguard?

He didn't answer, instead he turned to the girl sitting next to him. The person who I've been dreading to see again all my life.

"Jade, meet Perrie, Perrie Edwards. She's your new official bodyguard."

Perrie stood up and walked towards me. I sent her a glare but that didn't stop her from coming closer. She slowly walked towards me, backing me up against the wall.

This can't be good.

Before I could even think of a way to escape, her arms are already on the both side of my face. I looked down, not wanting to meet her eyes 'cause I know how easy I get lost into them.

"Look at me, Jay," Her voice was raspy, like she's seducing me. How I missed to hear her sexy vo---

Oh Jade, focus!

"Whoever comes near you will be damaged badly," She said, her face inching closer to mine.

"Whoever tries to do something bad to you will suffer," Perrie said, her lips now on my ear. I have to shut my eyes to prevent myself from moaning.

I haven't been with her for an hour and she already has this effect on me.

Gosh, I hate her!

"And whoever hurts you...will die." She said before biting my ear a little and pulling away.