You Could Never Love Me chapter 1

half way play the song  and it goes to the first chapter. 

"your beautiful" he said as he walked into the room. I had heard that every time for five years. Except they where all different men every time. He came over and touched my waist. He stroked he's hands up and down me before pushing me onto the bed. I got a sick feeling in my stomach like I was about to throw up. He had taken off all of my clothes and left me there naked. Then he took off his clothes and got on top of me as he thrusted into me, I closed my eyes and just waited for it to be all over. After he threw me a hundred dollars and said "you where great". I sat there and cried for what felt like hours. Its not like I had a choice anyway, I was being forced to do it. If I didn't Alex would leave me black and blue or even worse he would have his way with me.

I got up and got in the shower. I turned the taps trying to get the right temperature. I finally got it to be perfect, I got in and sat in the middle with my arms wrapped around knees. I felt the water hit my body like rain only warmer. I sat there for about ten minutes, then I stood up grabbing he soap cleaning all of my body, then washing my hair. The was my life. No friends. No boyfriends. It didn't even feel like I had a family. I got out of the shower, dried my self put on a top, some panties and some shorts. I went down to Alex's room and handed him more than half of the money leaving me with twenty dollars for food tomorrow. Alex didn't feed me anyway so I just got my own food. All of his money went to drugs and alcohol for my mum and him. I got upstairs and played in my bed. "finally" I whispered. I shut my eyes a drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next day was Monday, I hated Mondays. Just the thought of getting up and going to school to do work. Anything was better than here though here I had to do my clients. literally. I got up at around 7:30 and put some jeans and a t-shirt that said fresh, I slipped on my shoes and my bag chucked some money out of my savings, some books and a pen then headed down the fire escape. I walked from my house to school from Monday through to Friday, it was about a ten minute walk. I got to the classroom at about 7:50, then got out some books and a pen and did my homework. I couldn't do it at home because I was always with clients. I tried some nights but never had any luck. I had not even gotten through a quarter of a page of algebra and it was already 8:30. People started walking into the classroom but only the ones that had to use the internet or didn't do there homework. There where a few casuals that liked using the internet but I never talked to them.

The bell had rung and people where rushing into the classroom like a pack of dogs all scattering around tables saying hi to their friends telling each other about the new gossip. Mitch came over and sat by me for a second "any chance I could slip into those panties again" he whispered in my ear.

I ignored him. I hated Mitch to the moon and back. He went back over to Rebecca and the what people called the "popular group". I continued to do my homework for math. Then he walked in his hair was brown and his eyes where brown but liked like they had a hint of green in them. He was wearing a black top with grey sweatpants and a nike bag. " hey miss, sorry I'm late" he said to the teacher. The teacher nodded as she spread her arm around the room as if to say take a seat. Of course Mitch asked him to sit with him. He looked over at me but looked away still trying to finish the homework. "whats your name?" I over heard Mitch say

"Stephan, and yours"

I didn't hear anything else about that conversation I just put my head down an tried to finish my homework.

Class was over I had just had home group and geology. I had got an extension for the homework for overnight, not that I was going to get any done. I sat on the oval under an oak tree that had been there since they first opened the school. Mitch and his buddies sat at a table at the cafe, on the other side of me. I got out my books and started to do my English homework. Mitch came over from his table " so Emma when do I get to taste you again" he whispered in my ear. I didn't do anything. He walked back over to his table. The new guy stared at me. I got my things put them in my bag and ran off to the bathroom. I looked int he mirror "why" I said to myself "why me". I walked out of the bathroom, as I had held the tears back and went to walk to my next class.

"hey" I heard someone say

I ignored it thinking it was someone talking to their friend. Then, someone grabbed my wrist. I jumped.

"sorry" he said

It was the new guy Stephan.

"what" I snapped at him.

"I just came to see if you where ok" he said.

"well I'm fine" I said pulling my wrist from his hand.

Great first impression I thought to myself.

The day was over and I was walking home like very other day. Then a car beeped I tureen my head to see what it was. And again it was Stephen in his car.

"want I lift home?" he asked

"no" I replied

"why" he said

"because I have legs and I can walk" I replied again.

"ok, smart ass" he said chuckling

I frowned how can someone be so pathetic I thought giggling to my own words in my head.

I got home and Alex was at the door.

"Where have you been" he said

"school" I said "where else would I be"

"don't get sassy with me" he said "you have three clients tonight" he yelled as I walked up the stairs. "look sexy" he raised his voice once more

I didn't say anything

I walked upstairs and chucked my bag in my closet. I took off my clothes and gotten the shower. I quickly washed up and put on some black laced undies and a black see-through mesh bra. I put on some eyeliner and some other makeup things then went and sat min the bed. The first client came in.

He looked in his mid 30-40 and said "you look beautiful" here we go again I thought in my mind as that sick feeling came back.