Because They Saved Me

So new story!. I'm still working on The Emo Girl and The Wolf Boy (For those who have read it), but Major writers block! but anyway. Hope you enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue 

Kira 

I was only nine months old when Savannah and Ryan Andrews stumbled upon me in Willow forest wrapped in nothing but a blanket and a green glass bottle necklace with a pawn print encrusted on it, draped around my neck. 

 I had been left there to be protected by my birth mother, who was also killed by the hunters. My whole pack was. They resided in the Willow Forest, it was where they ran and it was their territory.The territory belongs to me now. Not that I have ever claimed it. I am by birth right, the only living member left of the Nightstar pack.  

I was raised like most normal children, and when I began to phase Vannah and Ryan still accepted me. They helped me learn who I really am. What I really am. And My little sister Alexandra, has always accepted me for who I am. She seem's to think it's amusing having a 'Puppy dog' as a sister, sometimes I swear she thinks of me as a house pet.

I have one best friend, Amalynn. She is like me, a wolf. The only reason I understood what I was going through was because Amalynn explained everything to me. That was how I found out about my pack, and about my parents. When they asked me to Join there pack, I declined on the grounds I wanted to stay a NightStar, seeing as it is the only thing I have left of my pack,  which they didn't take well. Well there Alpha didn't at least. 

I'm sixteen, and it's always seemed like I was in control of my life. But not now. Not after I lost the only people I have ever truly cared for me. Alex is gone. They toke her from me. My parents, are dead. I have to get my sister back. But I may already be too late. 

This is my story.