Chapter Twenty two

"No! We weren't having sex. I shifted in to my wolf." I explained to Kayla. Why would she think we would have sex in the middle of hallway where anyone could see us?

"Oh that makes more sense. You look different today, are you wearing makeup?" Kayla asked study my features.

"Nope. I am completely bare....literally." I laughed.

"Oh well you look really pretty today." She said then went downstairs.

I turn to face Damon, who was staring at my legs. I snapped my fingers in front of him to get his attention.

"Alpha! Eyes up here." I waved my hand in his face.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking about something." He said blushing.

I rolled my eyes and went into my room. I grabbed a some clothes and went into the bathroom. I quickly put on my clothes and went out of the bathroom. Damon was waiting for me on my bed.

"So I think that you should start training with other pack members." Damon said. I never trained with my old pack, since my wolf was dormant, they Alpha and Luna didn't want me to get hurt sparring with other pack members.

"I never trained before, I know nothing about fighting or defending myself." I said embarrassed, my father was a pack warrior I should know how to fight. Lunas are meant to be the caring mother of the pack, but she needs to know how to fight. So she can protect her family, the pack members.

"That's Okay, we still have a while before the Luna ceremony. The pack won't except you until they know that you are capable of protecting yourself." He said.

"I know, so when do we start?" I asked nervously. I'm scared of being judged, I hate being watched by other people. I have never liked being the center of attention.

"Right now, actually. The whole pack is in the training section, which is near the pack house." He said. Great! Now I have to go change. Again.

I put on black yoga pants and a black and white sports bra. I came out of the bathroom once again. This time Damon wasn't on my bed, he was snooping through my drawers.

"What are you doing?" I said, standing behind him. He jumped and the sound of my voice and moved away from my dresser.

"I was walking around the room, and I remembered you have another man's shirt. And I wanted to steal it and burn it." He said looking smug, he didn't even look guilty for getting caught.

"You are not wearing that." He said narrowing his eyes at my clothes. I looked down out my clothes, confused.

"Why? I thought this looked cute." I pouted.

"It's not cute... it's hot. That's why you can't wear it. You aren't marked, that means men are going to try and hit on you." He said look angry at the thought a man flirting with me.

"I will tell them that I am taken, it will be fine, come on," I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

"Good morning,Luna, would you like some breakfast." Crystal asked.

"No thanks, Crystal. I don't want to train with a full stomach, I might puke." I said to her. She nodded and went back into the kitchen. I grabbed my self a water bottle and waited for Damon to come down.

He came down wearing, only basketball shorts. That little hypocrite, he is showing more skin than me.

" You are not wearing that." I mimicked What Damon had said earlier.

"It's a hot day, today. And we are going to training outside." He shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the house.

"Hypocrite," I mumbled, following him.

"Don't worry, if any she-wolf are flirting with me. I will tell them I'm taken." He winked at me.

We got to the training section, it was huge. I have never seen a gym this big. There was an indoor and outdoor gym.

"During warm days, we train outside." Damon explained to me. We walked behind the indoor gym building, where the outdoor gym was.

A few people were sparring, some were lifting weights, and some were with the punching bag, that were hang from a thick branches. There was also, some pregnant she-wolf sparring with each other. This is amazing, they are all so strong. I'm going to be the only weak one.

"Okay I need to see how fit you are. I want you to run from the front of the build to the woods, 100 times." I stared at Damon, like he was crazy. Is he serious? I'm going to be so sore tomorrow.

I broke a sweat after 30 laps, I was breathless after 60, and I collapsed after 75. I laid on the grass, with the sun in my face.

"Get up, Elizabeth 25 more laps! You are a She-wolf, so act like it." Damon yelled at me. Everyone was looking at us, the she-wolves were glaring at me and the men were laughing. I stood up blushing and started running making sure not to look at anyone.

I finished the rest of the laps, I grabbed my water bottle and chugged it down. This sucks! How can people do this.

"Good job, Elizabeth. Now weights." Damon said with a stern expression. He was showing no emotion whatsoever. He was in alpha mode.

"Really?" I whined and pouted like a child.

"Now Elizabeth!" He roared.

"We will start out easy, let's see if you can bench press 100 pounds." He said.

"100!! I thought we were going to start out easy?" I whined.

"An average she-wolf can do almost 200. This is easy, Elizabeth." He said walking away from me. Why me? Why would you do this to me, goddess? Why? I just to go home and eat ice cream.

I stomped my feet following Damon to my death.

AUTHOR NOTE///

I hope you guys like this chapter!!

Make sure to check out my other book, ATTRACTION. I will be updating it tomorrow, hopefully.

Follow me if you haven't.

Vote and comment, if you want more.