Chapter 22: NEW YORK CITY!!!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

(Louis's P.O.V.)

I really wasn't feeling good from the whole plane ride. I decided to take a quick dip into the jacuzzi then go to sleep. "Sydney you coming?"I asked her, she nodded, I jumped into the Jacuzzi, it overlooked a view of Times Square. The lights were beautiful. Sydney got in. "Ha! Look! Theres a guy in underwear playing a guitar over there!"I laughed pointing to the streets. She laughed, we kept pointing out things. Then it started to rain softly, then hard. Sydney shreiked then started to laugh, I laughed along with her. "Haa this is werid!"I said moving around the jacuzzi, I wrapped an arm around Sydney. She looked so pretty, I stared straight into her eyes. "I Love You"I said softly "I Love you too" she said then I gently kissed her lips, I felt a smile form on her lips. This turned out to be a great night...

(Liam's P.O.V.)

Seline went straight to sleep. I tucked her in. She looked so adoreable. Then the phone rang, I ran and picked it up before Seline could wake up. "Hello?"I whispered. It was Cat, she asked me to come over and quick, Harry wouldn't sleep and kept trying to go out, and do things.. I told her I'd be over right away. Before I went I grabbed some sleepinf medicine. I hurried over there, I knocked on the door, Cat quickly awnsered. "Hey, thanks for coming"She said, I came in and shut the door. "Caaattt!! Lets go have fun"Harry said pulling Cats arm, "Harry, lets go to bed"I said, he rolled his eyes then barfed on his shirt. I rolled my eyes. I took off his shirt, "Why don't you put him in the bed while I clean this"I said holding the shirt. "Okay"Cat said. I walked away and into the bathroom, I washed it out, it was gross! Then I heard yelling. I heard Harry say the B word! Then a slaping noise, I ran out...

(Cat's P.O.V.)

I kept trying to get Harry to go into bed but he wouldn't! "Lets have some fun"Harry said tugging my shirt, I slapped his hand away, "Harry, bed, now."I said pushing him he grabbed my arm, "Will you stop being bitchy and just have some fun!"Harry said, "Harry! Stop it your hurting me!"I said he was gripping my arm tightly. "Bed!"I said. He rolled his eyes. "Stop being a bitch!"He yelled, I pushed him away. He looked angry, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, Harry slapped me...

(Liam's P.O.V.)

"Harry!"I said, I quickly hid Cat behind me. Hurting two girls in one day! "Wait! Cat!

I saw Cat holding her cheek and crying. Harry looked angry then his eyes widened and looked sorry.

"I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!"Harry said. He tried to get to Cat but I hid her behind me, blocking him. "Harry, I think you should go to bed now. Cat will stay with me"I said, before he could protest I took Cat and took her to my room. She cried silently, I wrapped an arm around her. "Its okay, shh, you'll be okay. I won't let him do that again"I said she nodded. When we went back to the room, Seline was awake, she found out. She talked to Cat, she let her borrow some pjs then we set up the couch for her. "Thanks"She said. I smiled. "No Problem, you go sleep, we have a big day ahead of us"I said, and with that we all went to bed...

*Next Morning*

(Niall's P.O.V.) I woke up the next morning from my phone ringing. I awnsered it, it was Paul. I took it outside to the balcony, it must've rained last night because the air was moist and the sky was cloudy. He said that our interview got canceled and that we had most of the day off, except at 4 was soundcheck and 8:30 was the time we had to be at the venue for the concert. I went back into the room, Krissy was sitting up in bed awake. "Did I wake you??"I asked her, she rubbed her eyes, "Haha No, Good Morning Babe"She said I smiled, "Morning Princess"I said walking over and kissing her nose. She giggled. "So when do you have to leave for your interview?"She asked getting up and walking into the bathroom. "Its canceled"I said, "Aww sorry about that, so what are you doing?"She asked me from in the bathroom. "Well, I was thinking we could spend the day together, explore New York"I said walking over to my laptop to check twitter, it was quiet. Then I heard footsteps, "Really!"I heard Kriss say from right behind me. I turned around and smiled. "You want to?"I said smiling. "Yes!!!"She said hugging me. "Haha Well go get ready! Lets leave before The others decided to come."I said. She nodded, and soon she came out wearing a blue diem shirt that was tied in the front, white denim shorts, blue straped flip flop shoes a pair of Aviators, and her, she kept her hair straight. I wore my cardigan and polo. "Ready to go princess?"I asked her playing with her hair. "Yup!"She said locking her fingers with mine. "Hey, how about we go out without security?"I asked her smirking, she looked alittle unsure, "Well...I don't-" She was about to say but then "I don't think so!" we heard a voice say, which made both of us jump, We opened the front door, we had a security guard out there...We walked out of the hotel, we got the security guard to just follow behind us. "So Where are we going?"Krissy asked me. I shrugged. We walked around checking out stores, and every food stand. "Oh! How about the empire state buliding??"Krissy asked me, I smiled and agreed We went all the way to the top. We waited in the elevator, it was awkward when you have a big buff 6 foot 3 guy in there with you watching you every mood..."Hey! Lets jump when it gets there!"Krissy said, "haha I haven't done that in forever!"I said, right before we got there we counted to three, "1....2....3...Jump!"we shouted laughing, it made the elevator move alittle but nothing happened. The security guard just stood there awkwardly, Krissy looked at him, "You didn't jump?"She said laughing, he looked taken back that she was talking to him. "Well, I won't bite! Haha you can talk"She said, and once se got him talking he'd never shut up! He was a pretty cool guy though, nice fella, frm Australilla, had a wife and 2 kids, and went on some pretty sick adventures! We looked over the view as he told us another story. "Do you mind if we walk around up here, without you?"Krissy said smiling, I guess she got him to loosen up 'cause he agreed! "Fine, but if you need me, blow this whistle"He said smiling. "Thanks Tony!"She said. We walked as far away from him as we could. "This is beautiful"She said. "Not as beautiful as you."I said smiling at my cheesy remark. She giggled. Soon we got bored and decided to go somewhere else. Turns out tony knew a cool place! We went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum! It was crazy! There were some sick thing in there. "Haha Thats Crazy!"Krissy said. I nodded. "Hey Look Tony! Someone taller than you!"Krissy said jokingly. She pointed to the cardboard cutout of the worlds tallest man. We took alot of pictures! We walked around a bit and at 3:30 went back to the hotel to go to soundcheck. "Hey guys!"Krissy said. "Where have you guys been all day?"Liam asked us. Everyone was in Liam's room, "We went out! It was so fun!"Krissy said, we told them about our date and showed them pictures, then Krissy held onto my hand weakly soon having her hand drop ount of mine, I looked at her. She looked down, I looked around, Harry came into the room, I guess she was alittle, maybe awkward or scared..."Babe? You okay?"I said, she nodded. "Well we better get going!"Liam said. We all got into the car. It was werid, Cat didn't sit next to Harry... "Whats wrong with them?"Krissy whispered to me, they didn't even look at each other... We got to the soundcheck alittle late, we walked on stage, we were greeted by a group of girls screaming. I looked at Harry, he seemed out of charecter..Krissy was going to find out what happened from Cat, I really hope he didn't do something stupid...