[Chapter 5]

[palms r sweaty, moms spaghetti]
🍑

______
He fidgeted around, pacing back and forth all giddily.
"God fuck, fucking fuckfuckfuckit——", He muttered to none other than himself.
His hearts was pouding unbelievibely hard against the ripcage of his, the sweaty palms were grabbing and tugging at his hair, the blouse, the jeans, anything that was in reach.

He couldn't calm down, the nervousness spread out in him like wild-fire— it felt like a thousand ants crawled inside of him, his insides were doing Backflips, Frontflips, Hell, even Pirouettes.

His throat felt both dry and clogged, it felt almost as if the metaphoric ants had reached it, trying to crawl out of his, mouth; He felt like gagging.

To say that he was anxious was an understatement.

He was dying, he was in pain, he couldn't bare the fireworks and rollercoaster and whateverthefuck that were having a tantrum inside of him.

"Yoongi-- ", a voice called out. The small waiter didn't react nor answer, he was way too paralyzed, way to struck by his fear.
He kept pacing back and forth faster, rambling incoherent words, almost as if he was going mad.

"Yoongi, calm down!", the voice rung again, this time louder.
Yoongi's giddyness was brought to a halt by two arms that englufed him, making him flinch.

"S-Sorry, I'm just- n-nervo—",
"Gosh, I know you are, but what I also know is that you are talented and that you can do this", the other interrupted.
Yoongi swallowed harshly and breathed in deeply, closing his eyes to try and calm down a bit.

"Yuggie, I feel like I don't fit here, everyone in here has these unique abilities, while all I do is press a few goddamn buttons", he confessed whispering.
Yugyeom sighed and looked down at the other.
"Okay first of all, relax your damn muscles", he said firmly, drawing circles on the other's small shoulders.

"Second, if I were to describe the other's abilities the way you just did, dancer's talents were to be just flinging your arms and legs", he said, his voice was soft and caring, almost like a big brother—
Except of course he wasn't, he was tall, sure, but he was the youngest from within the staff.
Therefore a big, little brother? Yeah. Fits about right.

It was now Yoongi's turn to sigh, he opened his
eyes to look up at the other's gleefull ones.
Yugyeom was a sunshine. A soft, tall, child-like sunshine. Yoongi was glad the two met— back when Yoongi was looking for a job to not possibly end up on the streets, he came across the small café in which, for the time being, only Yugyeom and GD worked at.
At first Yoongi really disliked the taller, because he wondered how one could be so positive and sweet all the time. He blamed the smell of bakery that may or may not have intoxicated the younger's brain.

With time passing he figured, that wasn't the case, though.
Yugyeom was so much more than just nice, Yoongi had expirienced the taller frustrated and sad too— Yugyeom had his reason to always being so bright. He didn't want anyone to feel the way he had once felt, when he was younger.

That aside, though, Yoongi was glad.
The two shared all kinds of moments toghether, they had become best friends even.
Yugyeom and Taehyung were the people he was closest to, there was one thing that he felt more comfortable with other than his two friends. One thing that is absolutely irreplaceable.

His first love.

A sudden voice that echoed through the huge speakers, ripping him out of his zoned-out state, "Candidate number ten, please, come forward onto the stage".