[Chapter 1]

[Enjoy~]
🍑

__
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

Yoongi stirred around, a groan escaped his pink lips. His hand blindly reached for the clock, turning it off.
He stretched, still laying on his bed, curling his toes and arching his back, almost like a cat.
He rolled off his bed and stood up, feathery steps made their way into the bathroom.
Yoongi looked into the mirror, his pale reflection in contrast to the black clothing took him aback.
His white hair was all over the place, his black eyes darted around, eyeing his skin.
Pore-less. Flawless. Soft. Smooth.
His skin truly was a miracle.
He rubbed his eyes, still tired and lazily grabbed the toothbrush, beginning his morning routine.

The morning routine that consisted of cleansing, washing, exfoliating, rinsing, toning and moisturizing. A routine he'd do everyday.
Except sometimes he was too lazy. Yet even with that, he still looked like a porcelain doll.

The small male dragged his feet to his bedroom and opened the closet.
He chose an oversized blouse and some baby-blue, ripped jeans, that hugged his thin legs tightly.
He put in his earring that tangled down, giving the whole outfit a nice, elegant touch.
Satisfied with his look, he spun on his wheel and walked downstairs, to where his roommate greeted him.
"Good morning gi", the other smirked.
"Morning ki".
Yoongi went into the kitchen, the latter followed.
"Did you sleep well?", the taller male of the two asked, who Yoongi addressed as ki.
"Mmmh", Yoongi hummed and poured himself some fresh milk.
"You look good too, you know"
Yoongi put down the glass of milk he had tilted up against his lips and looked at the other who seemed to have been eyeing the petite boy intensely.
"Do you still have a crush on me Kihyung?", Yoongi grimaced and leaned back against the counter.
The taller scoffed, "I had a crush on you in High school, gi, that's ages ago"
"That doesn't answer my question", Yoongi retorted and smiled up at the other.
"Whatever, fuck you"
"Love you too~". Yoongi put on a jacket and got his bag (a/n; dID U SEE MY BAG).
"Hmm do I not get a goodbye-kiss?", Kihyun walked up to his roommate and held his hips.
"Nope", Yoongi said, making a popping sound at the 'P'.
He took kihyun's hands off his hips and exited through the door.
He hear his roommate shout something along the lines of him being an asshole.
He snickered and flipped the other off.
On his way towards the bus-station, he put in his headphones and played whatever was on his playlist.

A message popped up, interrupting his song. He tried ignoring it but suddenly messages came flooding in. The groupchat he was in was currently spamming so he decided to reply.

Yu-gi-no said:
Min kinky where is u

Yu-gi-no said:
Mint

Yu-gi-no said:
Yoongi

Yu-gi-no said:
Hoe reply

Yu-gi-no said:
Bicht

Yu-gi-no said:
Babyboy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yu-gi-no said:
Bby

Yu-gi-no said:
Fuxker rESPOND

Yu-gi-no said:
U late again?

Gucci said:
Yugyeom stop spamming, i'm sure he's on his way

Sugababy said:
What

Yu-gi-no said:
Bicht the bus is here soon huRRY

Sugababy said:
I'd be faster if ya bichtass wouldnt be fukin spamming

Sugababy said:
Let me listen to fukin power by kanye west now i stg

Yu-gi-no said:
:( eat a dick
More specifically mine
Kiddin
Or am i

Sugababy said:
Stfu

Yu-gi-no said:
Make me
Busy my mouth w urs

Sugababy left the groupchat

Yu-gi-no said:
No not today

Yu-gi-no added Sugababy to the groupchat

Yu-gi-no said:
I'll stop spamming but hurry, i'm serious

Sugababy said:
Ok

Yu-gi-no said:
<3

Yoongi snorted at the silly chat he and his coworkers had made. He put the phone away and listened to the songs that came on on full volume.

He walked a little faster since he really must have wasted quite some time this morning.
He crossed the strees, turned right and was met with a tall male whose hair you could recognize miles away.
It was a bright yellow and Yoongi thought it looked insanely good. If he wasn't soft mush and only ever died his hair pastel colors, he'd do it himself.
Yoongi only ever went for pink, peachy colors, blue, mint and white or grey. He avoided colors that'd stick out a lot.
'Too bright for my edgy ass. Brighter than my future', is what he'd say.
He scratched that thought off and greeted his two friends both of which were way taller than him.
"Morning Tae, morning yugyeom", he muttered and hugged the two.
"Hey yoon", the boy with grey hair replied.
"Why are you not in your work-clothes?", he asked as his eyes scanned the other from head to toe.
"I'll be having a concert", he replied.
"Oh you mean you'll be playing the oiano?", Yugyeom asked.
Yoongi nodded and continued "I'll change my clothes in the bathroom later. I mean all i'd have to do is put on a west and an apron", he reasoned. The other two nodded.
The three averted their attention to the bus that had stopped by and entered.

____