Chapter sixteen

Mabel's POV

I was walking down the streets of Gravity Falls when I crashed into a boy that looked my age with brown hair and white streaks. He was wearing a blue shirt and some white shorts.

"Oh my!" He said falling to the floor. "I am so sorry!"

He got up and offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me get up. He smiled and introduced himself.

"My name is David McGucket, and you are?" He said smiling at me.

"I am Mabel Pines! Are you Fiddleford's grandson?" I asked.

"Indeed! And you must be Stanford's Great niece, right?" I nodded. We talked all afternoon until he had to go. I invited him to the Mystery Shack and he agreed. 

When we got there I opened the door for him and Grunkel Ford treated him like an old friend. Dipper, Rick and Morty (who were staying at the Shack) joined the conversation and we all talked about monsters and paranormal stuff. 

A few hours later he said goodbye and leaved.

I sat on the sofa and started to watch Ducktective.

A few episodes later I heard shouts coming from Stan's room. I got up and knocked on his door. He didn't answer but the shouts stopped. I opened the door and saw Bill and Stan watching TV and screaming at the screen.

I coughed for them to notice me. They both looked at me. 

"Watcha doing?" I said sitting down on the bed.

"Watching the new series of The Dutchess." Stan said wiping a tear of his cheek. 

"Where you crying?" I taunted.

"NO!" He said looking away.

"And you Bill?"

"Maybe..." He said.

I laughed and left the room. I walked outside to look at the stars. I smiled.

"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice said. I looked around. There was no one. Then a hand grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Let's make a deal..." It said in my ear.

I looked behind me and saw the familiar shape of Kill, Bill's brother.

"W-what do you want?" I said scared.

"Listen, I want to make a deal! I don't kill your family if, you let me into your mind!"

"Will you be able to control me?" I asked.

"Yes!" He said smiling. He stretched out his hand. "DEAL?" 

I hesitated but shook it. "DEAL."

He started laughing.

He then entered my mind.

I was still in control of my body, but a voice whispered in my ear:

"I can control your body one day a week! You decide the day Princess!" He whispered.

I shivered and walked to the shack. I opened the door and stepped in. 

"Hey, Shooting Star!" Bill said from the kitchen. I ran into it and saw him making something. He then gave me a plate of pancakes.

"For you, my queen~" He purred and kissed my cheek. I blushed and sat on the sofa. I put a bit of it in my mouth and started to laugh.

"What's wrong?" Bill asked confused.

"I need to show you how to use eggs! You eat the inside, not the shell!" I said.

He looked embarrassed and snatched the plate. I got up and kissed him.