Chapter eleven

(DO YOU LIKE TEEN MABEL?)

Bill's POV

She said YES!? I got up from my knees and kissed her.

She continued the kiss and hugged me. A knock was heard from the front door. I separated myself from her and went to the door. I oppened it and saw a blond girl and boy in a red hoodie.

"Hey! Bill!" The girl said and ran up to hug me. "IT'S ME STAR!!! STAR BUTTERFLY!!! REMEMBER ME!? THIS IS MARCO DIAZ!!! MY BFF!!! DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YET!? ARE YOU MARRIED YET!?"

"Whoa, whoa! Star, calm down! I do remember you, I do have a girlfriend, I'm not married, YET!" I said smiling.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! BILL'S GOT A GILFRIEND!!" She said nudging me in the ribs.

"Hehehe... ow..." I said laughing and then cringing.

"Bill? Who is this?" Someone said behind me. I looked and saw MY Shooting Star in the hallway.

"This is Star Butterfly and her BFF Marco Diaz." I answered. She pushed me out of the way.

"Hi! I'm Mabel Pines! I dig Your hair, and your looks and your boots! Wanna be Besties!?" She practically screamed.

"SURE!!" Star answered.

"Question! What do you like?" They both said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled.

"I LIKE BOY BANDS, GLITTER, UNICORNS AND HAVING A GREAT TIME!" They both said and giggled.

"I have found my REAL BFF!" Star shouted and hugged Shooting Star.

"Um... Hey!" Marco said. "I'm um... Marco D-diaz!"

"Hia Marco! I'm Mabel!" She said streching her hand out. Marco gladdly shook it.

"Soooo... Bill...." Star said looking at me. "Ludo has captured my parents and made them hate each other... Will ya help me?"

"Yeah sure! Why not?" I said smiling.

"Can I come?" Shooting Star asked.

"Sure!" Marco practically shouted. "I mean... If you up to it! You know..."

WAIT A SECOND! IS THIS GUY TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MY GILFRIEND!? OH NO HE DOESN'T! TIME TO ENTER HIS THOUGHTS!!

"Oh my god!" Marco was thinking. "She is beautiful! And looks really cute! I have to make her mine! But this BILL guy looks like he has his eye on her too! Let the fight begin!"

WOW.Those are some deep thoughts.

"Earth to Bill?" Star said "Are you there?"

"What?" I said snapping out of it.

"We should be going now..." She said looking at me with a gigantic smile on her face.

"Ohhh Kay..." I said. That look on her face is actually really weird.

She takes some scissors out of her pocket and pokes them into the sky. She pulls it down and a portal appears.

"WOOOOW!" Shooting Star says.

Marco goes in and she follows. I looked at Star and she smiled. I shrugged and walked into the portal.

I appeared in Mewni, and looked around. It looked horrible.

Star stared at the castle. She sighed and made 3 horses appear. 

"Ummmm... Star? We are 4 people not 3!" I said.

"I know!" She whispered for only me to hear. "But I made 3 for Marco to go and ride on one with Mabel! I know from the look on his face that he loves her!"  

Star used her magic on me to put me on a horse and she got on one.

"Ohhhh! Look what coincidence! Only you and Mabel are left and there's only 1 horse!" Star said grinning. "Looks like you will have to go on one together!"

I could feel myself turning red in anger. 

"Uhhhh..." Marco said looking over at MY GILFRIEND! "Sure why not?" Shooting Star shrugged and looked over at me. She smiled weakly. 

She quickly got on the horse and helped Marco on it. After we were all on and ready togo, Star took lead and we followed.

All along the ride Marco was talking to Shooting Star and making her carck up in laughter. Marco's plan was working! Wait! What am I thinking? She loves me not him! DUH!

We got to the castle and when Marco got down I pushed him out of the way and helped Shooting Star down. He frowned at me and got up. 

Star opened the doors to the castle and we saw a little bird man with Star's parents. I instantly recognised the bird man thing. 

LUDO...

"Oh hi Star and Karate Boy!" He said smiling then he noticed me and my girlfriend. "OH! And Bill Cipher!! And a pathetic human!" 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE JERK?!" Shooting star screamed. Ludo looked surprised. "I AM MABEL PINES AND, I AM NOT PATHETIC!" 

"PFFFFF! Yeah right!" He said rolling his eyes. Shooting Star ran up to him and punched him in the face. 

"OWWWWW!!" He screamed. "TOFFEE!"

Suddenly a giant lizard wearing a suit appeared and grabbed Ludo's attacker by the wrist.

"Hi Miss! I would appreciate if you stopped hitting people!"

She frowned and spat on his foot. He smiled and slapped her in the face. She looked at him horrified. She was on the verge of tears.

He laughed and threw her on the floor. She cringed. I helped her up. Toffee looked at Star and smiled.

"Welcome Miss Butterfly! To the end of Mewni!"

CLIFFHANGER

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IM EVIL!!