Chapter Four

Mabel's POV

I wake up in a cage and look at my hands. They are chained to cage. I try pulling them off but I only hurt myself. 

I look at my hands. They're red. Welp, that's going to leave a mark. 

"Trying to escape so soon?" A voice purrs. I look up and I see Bill smiling at me. "I'll have to punish you! First day and you're getting punished! How fun!"

I wimper as Bill lifts me up and puts a blind fold on me. He carries me to a room were he throws me into like I'm a sack of potatoes. He takes the blindfold off me and I look around. Its a dark room with no windows except a door which is the one we just came through.

"What is this place?"I ask looking at BilI.

" Oh! This place?" He says while I nod my head. "Just the room of fears and nightmares! No big deal!" 

"Huh? What do you me-" Before I can finish he leaves shutting the door.

Bill's POV

I can hear Shooting Star's screams and shouts of help through the door. I laugh. Pain is wonderful. That room shows your fears and nightmares.

As I said before, no big deal!

After an hour orso, Shooting Star's screams stop.

"What the-" I say to myself. " What happened?!"

I open the door to the room and see Shooting Star unconscious on the floor with Blood coming out of her forhead.

Oh! She hit herself against the wall! That's funny I was going to do that myself after I got her out of this room. 

I snapped my fingers and she was okay. I carried her to her caged and grew her in. I locked the door and went to my room.

I paced around until I could hear Shooting Star's thoughts, if I did that would mean she was awake and I could pay her a visit. Suddenly I heard her thought.

"I have to get out of here..." She was thinking. "What can I do? Wait a second! My hair clip! I can use that to pick the lock. Yes, yes! There! All done!"

"WHAT!!" I shouted turning red. I ran out of the room yo see that in the cage there was no one just some chains and a hair clip.

Out of the corner of !y eye I saw Shooting Star running.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! COME HERE!" I grabbed her by the waist and she gasped.

"You dare hug a woman that you just tortured!? You loathesome filthy little cockroache!" She turned around and punched me  in the face making me fall down. She ran away. I got up and started to follow her but for some strange reason I couldn't find her! 

"WHERE ARE YOU SHOOTING STAR!?" I screamed looking for her. "REMEMBER IF YOU TRY AND ESCAPE ANDSUCCEED YOUR PARENTS WILL DIE! AGAIN!" After I said those last words I saw her standing behind a plant pot. She walked towards me.

"Here I am Cipher... Come on punish me..." She said sadly.

"Yes I will punish you!" I said looking at her coco eyes " But in a different way..."

Mabel's POV

"Yes I will punish you!" Bill said looking at my eyes " But in a different way..."

Huh? What does he mean? Before I could say anything his lips crashed into mine. He pinned my arms to the wall so I couldn't resist. He kissed me for another minute until he separated from me. He smiled. I actually wanted to puke. Litterally. I forced my arms out of his grip and started to run back to my cage. At least it was better than kissing him.

I opened the cage and sat in it folding my arms and glaring at the walls. I looked behind me and I saw Bill.

"Didya like it?" He asked me. "Addmit it, you liked it!" 

"Ughh! You kisshorribly! Even a merman can kiss Bette than you!" I said sassily.

"EXCUSE ME!?" Bill shouted. "DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT ME! WHAT ABOUT YOU?! YOU KISS HORRIBLY TOO!"

"Fine!" I said "I wont complain."

"FINE!" He said slamming the cage door behind him. After I made sure Bill had left I started to cry.

How was I going to get out of here?