Chapter three.

????? POV

Hmmm... So Shooting Star wants to die huh? But why? I look into my crystal ball. I see... Her parents are dead. Welp! Time for a deal! 

Mabel's POV

I just want to DIE.. Suddenly everything went in black and white and a handsome young boy appeared in front of me. He wore a yellow suit and had an eye patch on his right eye. His other eye was yellow and had a black slit in it. He had a little top hat that floated on his head and he was holding a cane. I instantly recognised him. 

"Bill Cipher!?" I think to myself

"Indeed Shooting Star!" He says smiling at me. Oh yeah... He can read minds.

"What do you want Cipher?"

"I want to make a deal!"

"Nuhuh!" I say shaking my head.

"Awww! Come on!" He says. "At least let me explain it to y-"

"You invaded my Grunkles Stan's mind, you tricked my other grunkle, plus, you destroyed my chances with Gabe!" I scream at him.

"Who? The guy who made out with his hand wearing a sock?Ewww! Why would you want to be with him? Even Pinetree is better!"

"Go away!" I scream throwing a stuffed toy at him. I sit on the floor and go into sweater town.

"Well Shooting Star I will tell you my deal even if you don't want me to" Bill says sternly

"Well Shooting Star I will tell you my deal even if you don't want me to" Bill says sternly. I don't say anything. "Look I will bring your parents back to life if you are my slave for all eternity!"

I think about it. Is that even a fair deal? Why would I want my parents alive if I can't even see them? Wait Mabel you are being shellfish, other people that aren't you can be happy with my parents alive! What do I do?

Bill's POV

I can hear Shooting Star fight with herself inside her head. Pathetic.

"Okay... You've got a deal Cipher" She says surprising me. I smile and my hand gets covered in blue flames. 

"Deal?" I ask.

"Deal." She says shaking my hand. Suddenly the door to the bedroom opens and I see Pinetree enter with a coffee mug. He looks at me then at his sister. He gasps.

"Mabel?" He asks looking at her. "What are you doing?"

"Well as you can see Pinetree," I say "Were making a deal! I will make sure that you're parents aren't dead BUT you're sister has to be my slave." Pinetree looks at his twin.

"I'm sorry Dipper." She whispers. "It was the only way..."

I laugh hysterically and snap my fingers. We appear in the Mindscape. Shooting Star falls unconscious to the floor. I lift her up and I make a cage appear. I open the door and throw her in. This is going to be fun.

Dippers POV

How could she do that? Make a deal with Bill? My sister has had some crazy ideas but this is the most craziest one! I decided to tell Grunkle Ford. I went down the stairs and stood in front of the vending machine. 

I put in the code and the door swung open

I put in the code and the door swung open. I went in examining the walls to see if something had changed. It hadn't.

"Grunkle Ford?" I ask.

"Dipper? Is that you?" Ford answers.

"Yes it's me! I have to tell you something!" I sit down and I start to tell him everything.

"WHAT?!" A voice coming from the stairs exclaims. Ford and I look behind and see Stan with fury written all over his face. "THAT ONE EYED DEMON HAS MY NIECE!?" 

"Stanley calm down!" Ford says.

"NO I WANT CALM DOWN!! I WANT MY NIECE BACK!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LOVE HER FORD, BUT I DO AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER!!"

"What!?" Ford asks confused. "Of course I care about Mabel! She's my niece to you know Stanley!" 

Ford and Stan start fighting but I steps in.

"HEY!" I shout to both of them. "FIGHTING WONT HELP SAVING MABEL YOU KNOW!?"

Both of them calm down and look at me.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry Dipper." Ford says actually looking sorry.

"Yeah me too." Stan says." Look, I'm sorry Sixer." 

"Apology accepted Stanley." Ford says. I smile.

"Okay," I say. "I have an idea. Why don't we power up the portal to the Mindscape? I'm sure Bill took Mabel there." I looked at my Grunkles for approval. They nodded. We're coming for you Mabel...