Chapter eight

Mabel's POV

I woke up in a small damp room. I tried getting up. I couldn't. 

"Oh! You're awake!" A voice said from the door. It was Gideon. 

In his hands he had a plate with a sandwich. He gave it to me. I started eating.

"UGHH! Bill's food is better!" I said spitting the sandwich out of my mouth. "This sandwich has no flavour!"

Then someone hit me . I looked up and I saw Kill. He looked identical to Bill but he was red instead of yellow or blue in Will's case.

"Don't talk to Gideon or me like that or you will be sorry. Understand?" He said calmly. I nodded. "Good. Now Gideon, come upstairs we need to talk."

As soon as they left I tried taking the chains off me. Then I noticed that there was a mini bar. I could reach it! I grabbed a jar of peanut butter and rubbed it on my hands. The chains easily got off. 

I saw a little window and I climbed through.

Now that I'm out... Where do I go?

The Mistery Shack, of course! I started running towards the woods and soon I found myself in front of the Shack's door. I knocked on it. Someone opened it.

"GRUNKLE STAN!" I screamed giving him a hug.

"MABEL,PUMPKIN!" He hugged me back "FORD, DIPPER LOOK WHO'S HERE!" 

Dipper and Ford appeared at the door and gasped. They ran and pushed Stan out of the way to hug me. 

Everyone started asking me questions.

"Hey, hey!" I said. "Calm down!" They smiled. "As sorry I am I have to go back to Bill's dimension. If not our parents can't live. I'm sorry you guys..."

"Mabel we won't lose you again!" Dipper said firmly.

"I have to go! Don't you understand Dipper? Our parents can live a happy life if I go! It's going to be okay!" I said hugging him. "Now, can I have your journal to summon Bill?"

Dipper sighed but gave it to me. I drew a triangle on the floor and said:

"Triangulum, entangulum. Meteforis dominus ventium." Suddenly Bill appeared.

"Oh look who's calling! Pinetr... SHOOTING STAR!?" He said looking at me. "HOW DID YOU GET HERE? WHERE'S GIDE-"

"Look Gideon's at his house with Kill." I said calmly "Now, I'm ready to do MY part of the deal!"

"Oh! Ummm..." He sounded a little suprised "Okay!" 

"WAIT!" Dipper screamed. He handed me a letter and gave me one last hug. I gladly hugged back.

Bill snapped his fingers and I looked at my family's sad faces. I smiled weakly.

I appeared at my room in the Dreamscape. Bill looked at me. I sighed and started knitting.

"Can you bring Waddles tome?" I asked not looking up from my sweater. Suddenly Waddles appeared in from of me "WADDLES!!!"

"You're welcome." Bill said.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!"

We sat in science a long time until I asked:

"Soooo... Aren't I supposed to be your slave or something? Shouldn't I be doing... Er... I don't know... Something for you?"

"Mmmmmm... Nah! Do whatever you wan't! Knock yourself out!" 

I smiled and sat on the floor. He leaved. I took the letter out of my pocket and opened it. I read it out loud.

Bill's POV

I was in the living room reading when I heard Shooting Star say something. I out my ear against her door and listened.

"Dear Mabel." She said "Johnny here, just saying that I miss you. Its been like two months since you left and I miss you... Very much. Hope I can see you soon! Love you Baby! Hugs and Kisses from: Johnny." I heard her sigh angrily. 

I opened the door. 

"Hia Shooting Star! I heard what you were reading out loud! Who is that Johnny?"

"Well..." She answered "Hes kinda my ex-boyfriend. He cheated on me with a girl named Jane. He then said it was her fault but I broke up with him. He says he still loves me and sends me flowers and cards but I don't. I hate him..."

"Oh! I see..." I answered looking into her eyes. "I forgot! Me and Will have to go to a meeting orsomething, sooooo... You are going to be alone... "

"Oh! Okay. Bye!" She said grabbing some knitting needles and yarn. 

I smiled and went to my room. It wasn't true what I said about me and Will. But Will is with mom and I wanted to see what Shooting Star did alone... (Please don't be perverts about this! 7u7)

Well! Let the fun begin!