Chapter six

Bill's POV

GUILT...

Why should I be guilty? Why? I knocked on Shooting Star's door.

"May I come in?"

Mable's POV

I slammed the door and went to lie on my bed. I didn't even bother to get changed I just lied on it. I looked at my jeans. They had something in the pocket I got it out and saw a photo of me and Dipper with our Grunkles on Gravity Falls Lake. I smiled.

Someone knocked at my door and said:

"May I come in?" I instantly recognised Bill's voice.

"NO!" I said.

"I'm coming in!" He slammed the door open. He sat down on my bed. I saw the shadow of his hand move towards me. I Slapped his hand.

"Don't you dare!" I spat. He quickly moved his hand.

"Look I'm so-" He got cut off by a knock at the front door. "I'll be back."

Bill's POV 

I opened the door and saw Eight Ball.

"Sup Bill?" He said. "Can I come in?"

"Not now. Sorry Eight Ball." 

"Oh, okay! Laters."

"Laters" I said and I shut the door. I went back to Shooting Star's room were I saw Will on his knees with red chains on his body not allowing him to move. I saw Shooting Star in a corner frightened.

Then I looked at a third person. It was getting closer and closer to her when it saw me. I looked at him closely. Could it really be... My other brother? Kill?

"KILL?!" I asked but he just smiled and snapped his fingers and disappeared along with Shooting Star.

I growled.Then I noticed that Will was crying. I took the chains off him and he hugged me. Suprisingly I hugged him back.

"Do you have any idea were Kill took her?" I asked him. He nodded. 

"He said something about Gilbon? Gilbert? Gideon? Oh yes Gideon. He said something about Gideon and a deal and that she would be Giedon's, something like that..."

"I will be right back" I said and snapped my fingers. I appeared in front of Gideon's house. I saw that his light was on. I smashed the door down and I entered his room.

"GIDEON YOU LITTLE CREEP!!" I screamed.

"Oh Bill Cipher! Ma good ol' friend! "

"I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SHOOTING STAR!?

"Who? I don't know a Shooting Star!" 

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt I put his face next to mine.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"Why do you even care about HER Cipher? I thought she was your prisoner?

"SHE STILL IS THATS WHY I WANT HER BACK!" 

"Oh really? Well to bad cos' lil' ol' me ain't going to tell ya were she is!"

"OKAY THEN...! I WILL DO THIS THE HARD WAY."

Suddenly the door opened and a tired Shooting Star came in.

"Mabel! Sweatpie! What are you doing here?" Gideon said.

"I couldn't get any sleep so I came up here to be with you" She then noticed me. "Gideon...? Who is HE?"

"No one Darling! Just go back to bed!"

"But I already told you, I can't sleep!"

"Mabel!" Gideon said raising his voice "Go back to sleep!"

"ICAN'T SLEEP GIDEON DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!?" Shooting Star screamed. Suddenly her eyes wen't pink and then normal."Were... Am I? Gideon? Why am I in your house? Bill? WHAT IS HAPENING HERE!?"

I grabed her hand and snapped my fingers. When I opened my eyes we were back in the Dreamscape.

I looked at Shooting Star. She was confused. I decided to hear her thoughts.

"What just happened? Okay Mabel! Try and remember, remember! Oh! Of course he captured me and Kill put me under a love spell! UGH! That little brat!"

"Do you wan't to go to bed Shooting Star?" I asked her. She nodded her head. I picked her up and took her to my room.

"Ummmm... Bill? This isn't my room!" She said looking at me like I was crazy.

"I know!" I answered. You're sleeping in my room until you are safe from Gideon and Kill. Now get to bed." She got into my bed and put the covers over her. I followed her and did the same.

"Emmmmm... Bill?" She said.

"Hmm?"

"Isn't this a little I don't know um... WEIRD?"

"Yeah? And? My middle name is Weird!"

"So you are Bill Weird Cipher?" She said laughing.

"Yep!"

"What a stupid name!" She giggled. And snuggled closer to me. She instantly fell asleep.