Chapter 2

Mabel's POV

Today I start my new year at Gravity Falls High School! Its going to rock! I woke up and went to have a shower like I did every morning in California. After that I put on my shooting star sweater on and a purple skirt. I put on some pink sneakers and my star earrings. I woke Dipper up and he got up and dressed. I went downstairs to get some breakfast while I waited for Dipper. Grunkle Stan came in and grabbed a Pitt Cola.

"Isn't it to early to have a Pitt Cola?" I asked looking at my cereal.

"When you're as old as me nothing matters sweetie." He says. I laugh and Dipper comes down holding a book. It was his own journal. Instead of a hand with six fingers with a three on it there was a pine tree with a one on it.

"Are you really taking the journal to school?" I asked looking at him. "If you think you can impress girls with that you're wrong BroBro."

"Pfff... I don't want to impress anyone. I just want to see if i see any monsters, and if I do, I can capture it and examine it with Ford!" He answered, grabbing a sandwich. "Ready to go Mabes?" 

"Yep," I answer "Bye Grunkle Stan!"

"Bye kidos!"

I walk out of the shack with Dipper and walk to school. When we get there I say goodbye to Dipper and go with Grenda, Candy and Pacifica. We all talk and then go our separate ways. I go to my locker and leave my books except my history one and shut my locker. A boy in a blue suit and with white hair combed into a ridiculous hairstyle smiles at me.

"Gideon!?" I think.

"Hello sweet pea! Missed me?" Gideon tries to kiss my cheek but I push him away. "Aww! Don't be like that!" He says giving me puppy eyes.

"Emmmm... STRANGER DANGER!!" I say. What else could I have said? "STRANGER DANGER!!" 

A teacher comes out of a classroom and asks what's wrong. I say that this boy is trying to do something to me and that I don't know him. The teacher shakes his head and takes Gideon to the principals office. I get to class as fast as I can and sit next to Dipper. All my classes pass really fast and I can't wait to get to the shack. As the final bell rings I quickly get up and race out of the door. This routine continued two weeks until something happened. I finished school one hour late because I was in detencion for punching Gideon in the face and making his nose bleed. I went to the shack and saw a sad Dipper sitting in corner with Ford at his side telling him something.

"Heyyy... What's wrong Dipping Sauce?" I ask. He doesn't answer.

"Uhhh...Mabel?" Stan asked "Can you come with me a second?" 

"Sure!" I said. I followed Grunkle Stan into the kitchen were he told me some horrible news. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD. They had died in a car accident. The only thing I remember is fainting and falling to the floor.

I woke up an hour or so after and I suddenly remembered what Stan told me. I started to sob. All that sobbing lasted a week. Waddles tried cheering me up but nothing helped. 

I wanted to DIE...