"y-yerin?! jeon yerin?" jeno furrowed his brows and i nodded.

"this is sick, she's change." jeno mumbled under his breath which i couldn't really catch and hear but i just heard the word 'she's change'

so.. they know each other? i mean—knew?

jeno brought me back to the headquarters as he carefully treated my bruise. "what happened to you?" haechan walked towards us, curious on what jeno was doing. "what's that?" haechan pointed at the one jeno was covering.

"yerin did it." jeno answered him.

"yerin? you mean—" haechan looked at jeno and jeno nodded.

what's with them?

"i found things about this jaerin!" renjun casually walked in the headquarters.

"really?" haechan looked at him and he grinned, nodding. "wait, what's up with you guys there?" renjun mumbled.

"yerin created a bruise on weijung's wrist." haechan pointed.

"who? yerin??" renjun questioned.

jeno and haechan gave him some kind of look before he started nodding. "oh, her, i remember. the one who was forcing you to hangout with her, right?" renjun raised a brow and i nodded.

"stay away from her, she's... different." jaemin suddenly joins in.

"you heard our conversation from the meeting room?" jeno looked at jaemin and jaemin nodded. "anyways, don't even let yerin bother you." jaemin told me.

"sure then." i nodded.

"anyways.. are any of you familiar with this book?" renjun suddenly got a book from his bag. i furrowed my brows, it was like the gravity falls book– that looks very familiar.. like i've seen it before.

"that's book one?" haechan furrowed his brows and grabbed the book.

"then there must be a two and three." jaemin mumbled.

"can i take a look?" i asked them as haechan gladly gave the book to me. i went into my office and scanned the book's cover. i smirked, "it's a special book– this holds all accidents and mysterious things that have happened here in the school. if you watch gravity falls, this book is similar to that." i told them.

"i can track down the books– this book seemed to be finished but i have a feeling that book hasn't even gotten to the middle yet." i muttered.

i located for the book two and to my surprise, it was located deep inside the catacombs. "oh dear." i mumbled.

"what's wrong?" renjun asked. "it's in the catacombs." i told him. "i need it. we should go there and get it." renjun said with determination in his voice.

"what do you even need it for?" haechan furrowed his brows.

"duh, information."

"you do know once you get your hands on that book, accidents are more likely gonna happen." i told him.

he nodded, "we know what to do anyways, as long as we have each other– we can defeat those bosses. it's like playing games!"

i rolled my eyes, "alright then."

"woah, are we seriously gonna go down there!? that creepy, eerie place!?" jeno exclaimed.

"you seem shocked? what do you expect?" i shrugged.

jeno pressed his lips into a thin line, "but isn't that dangerous?"

"well, we won't know unless we actually go there." jaemin stated.