chapter 6

((Hey i know it's been like years lol jk but I have finally updated Im currently listening to fake love by BTS I totally recommend it 👍))

You start to eat you food
9 minutes later you glance Jin's plate and gasp loudly getting everyone's attention.

"Whhat h-how is that possible?!"

"What is possible?" Tae said

"I mean he had so much food on his plate and is all gone" You are so shocked.

"Oh that's normal" Mrs. Kim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV~

"What?" You said confused. "Oh that small plate is nothing for him" Mrs. Kim

*wow she said that so casually like is he is even human*

"But h-how are you so skinny?" You turn and look at him.

"Oh I uhhh...I work out and dance" He says looking back you calmly and very serious.

"Oh okay..... Hey mom" You look at her she trying to swallow her food and respond to you at the same. " Mhm...jesh?" She gulps her food before speaking again.

"Can you please excuse me my stomach really hurts" You say shly.

"Mh okay" She agrees and you bow to everyone and say goodnight and you start walking up stairs to your room.

"Oh um Seok Jin since you already finished can you go with y/n and see is she is sick?"

You immediately stop and after hearing what mom said but continued to walk up slowly still listen quietly.

"Noo it's okay I don't want to be a bother"he quickly replies. A smirk grew on your face.

"Ah don't worry...uh wait one second...Rae!!!" She looks back searching for your face waiting to appear.

Urghhh you turn around back and poke your head around the wall. Everyone is staring at you....you feel kinda uncomfortable "ehem...yes?"

"Rae I know you were listening go ahead and lead him the way".

"Okayyy....." You motion him to come towards you.

Jin pushes his chair in, while you wait for him for about five seconds before heading to your room not really caring if he was following.

You left the table to avoid him but now your leading into your room?!? Way to go Rae!! you thought to yourself.
You thought to yourself.

As you enter your room you flop on your bed lifeless...staring at the plain white ceiling. You lay there for a good 2 minutes.

"Ehem" he coughs out loudly.

"oh" You sit up on your bed "I forgot you existed" you added as Jin slowly walks towards you.

"so how do feel?"

"Well to be honest my stoma-"
He stops you "No not that.... about the marriage...." he looks at you with pure concern.