chapter 1

After graduation~

You're were walking on your way home when suddenly you feel a vibrate in your jeans. You pull out your phone to see that Jimin (your best friend) texts you.

Jimin~

Jimin- heyyy rae party at my place?

Uh yeah! see u soon -Me

Jimin- k

You smile as you put away your phone back in pocket while still walking.

*Ring Ring Ring*

You stop again and dig out your phone....again

Mom is calling me?

You pick it up almost immediately.

yes? -

- I made cake for you come home now

uuuuuuuhh.... -

- K love you see you soon!

You mumble to yourself as you look down at your phone........ "I guess I have to tell Jimin" You sigh in disappointment as you start to text him.

Jimin

I can't come Sorry! -Me

Jimin- Issa okay TTYL have a party to host.

You continue walking home sad, when you arrive at the house of honestly drama but eh. You were shocked of seeing your mom and dad waiting for you.

Weird....okay.... You thought

"Hey honey bunny congrats on graduating highschool, sorry Rae we couldnt make it to your graduation we had a serious meeting with some..... friends but you made your dad SO proud today" Your dad said squeezing you and your mom joining in "Same for your momma" squeezing a little less tighter.

"Bahaha hey rae you is old now" said someone coming out the front door. Which happens to be your little brother Taehyung.

"Tsk be quiet" you said rollin your eyes. You can almost see whats inside your head.

"BUT......congratulation" he quickly says clapping his hands lightly.

"Thanks lil bro" you wink at him in appreciation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my bedroom door and walking in. Sigh "FREEEEDOM!!!" i jump on my bed like a starfish "time to take a nap" I mumble to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four hours later at dinner table
Awkward silence

"Taehyung!! put your phone away not everyone needs to know what your eating" my mom yells.

"fine..."
Taehyung rolls his eyes and takes a quick picture of him eating spaghetti and puts his phone away.

More awkward silence....

The award silence was almost uncomfortable.

You think to your self.....Im full but not that full. I still got room for the cake mom said she got me.

"so where the cake?" you ask randomly.

"Your getting married next week" your mom says right after you.