00:08

"i can be your
supermodel, if you believe..."

B E N J I

Benji parked his black Cadillac Escalade on the curb as he wanted for the school bell to ring for the end of the day. He wanted to surprise Mo.

He really liked Moesha. She was chilled yet stubborn about some things but damn, she had him on his toes all the time.

The school was let out for the end of the day and Benji texted her, letting her know he was outside.

While inside the school, Talitha had approached Moesha as she was putting her books in the locker.

"Yeah hoe, talk now. You being punk ass bitch, telling my cousin to keep me in check". She said, with her nose turned up.

She nodded her head, "yeah I mean you dumb as hell, girl. I don't know your problem with me but you gotta stay away from me".

"You fake a fuck and I wish Bliss realise this sooner". She smacked her lips together.

Mo shook her head, "The only fake person here is you!". She pointed her finger in her face making Talitha swat it away.

"How? I don't go sleeping with other peoples boyfriends and claiming that they raped me".

"I didn't sleep with Tremaine. He really raped me!". She yelled.

"Oh please! You and I both know you wanted it and when your ass finally got it. You lied to everyone telling he raped you!". Talitha got in her face.

"You don't know Trey like I do. Maybe you do but you blinded by the things he tell you. He don't like you, you dumb as hell". Pushing Talitha's face away.

"I've always knew you were jealous. I knew your ass wanted him". Talitha said while Mo rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I don't want no fucking disgusting rapist and I ain't jealous, never was. Your ass walk around here claiming you Tremaine's girl when everyone know that he just playing your dumb ass". She looked at her disgusted.

"At least he still wants me, babe". Talitha smirked. Mo shook her head, disgusted.

A small crowd was forming around them. It was long over due for them to fight and everyone was on standby ready to catch this fight. Both girls had some hands on them.

Mo walked away cause she wasn't up for fighting with some naïve person who didn't believe her. Talitha and her have been best friends along with Bliss since their kindergarten years. Talitha was the older one who always protected them since she is just a year older.

"Don't walk away from me bitch!". Talitha yelled while walking after Mo. Mo kept pushing it to the front doors of the school, ignoring Talitha going crazy.

Mo grabbed her phone from her back pocket and saw Benji had texted her, that he's outside.

<<< come on, to the front.

sent 3:45 pm.

Talitha swat Mo's phone out of her hand, making it fall face flat onto the ground.