Planner: the plot

as promised, after I finish writing the whole story, I will tell you the plot so that confusion would leave.

lisa is a planner, a wedding planner, mainly working for jimin since it's jimin's business but since they're best friends, they have agreed to share jimin's business and entertain their very own clients which means that if jimin had his client and lisa had hers too, they can work individually and they don't usuallt have to team up.

here, jungkook came back from overseas to take care of their main company (which is not stated in the story since it is not really necessary and is far from the main point) and decided to settle down in korea. he flew all the way to the western to take up and finish his additional studies.

now, you're asking how did jungkook knew lisa. lisa and jungkook were college mates-- which would make them prolly batchmates, back then since they're attending the same school. lisa was the popular girl in school back then but she hates the spotlight she stepped on so she ignores them and rather stayed herself lowkey, and that part is where jennie kim entered.

jennie is one of lisa's best friend in college and she did a great part in lisa's college life. she was there not for the fact that they were block mates but because she was there, when jimin cannot attend his friendly duties to her. jimin on the other hand, had different classes and are contradicting her schedules so they rarely meet and to add they only catch up whenever both of them stayed at their place, since they lived together and if there's not much work to do for college. jennie fulfilled what jimin should, not that jimin lacked traits as a friend but he's worried about lisa being quiet all over again, so he was glad that jennie was the first to approach his anti social friends and they go well.

going back to jungkook, he was a good friend of min yoongi (jennie's boyfriend during college and fiance as mentioned in the previous chapters) and jennie tags along with yoongi all the time until it came to a point that he rarely see his hyung's girlfriend with her and yoongi simply told him that she had her new friend and he was happy that Jennie found one.

it came to a huge turn that destiny brought them together, and one time jennie tagged along with yoongi again, her so called friend was with her too. yoongi already knew lisa and this is the part where he introduced her to jungkook. lisa was a quiet one, and anti social so a small greeting would do, and being civil is the best way to protect herself, that's what she believed in (you can actually really notice that lisa chooses her friends and really get along with them well). jungkook was curious about her being. she was timid and shy yet she carried herself with much confidence whenever her friends are around, and jungkook was intrigued on how to be her friend. he wanted, just for once to bring out the best in her and his curiosity grew into something deeper, the one thing he wouldn't believe at first, falling in love.

so when college is over, they had their own lives but jimin and lisa are still with each other. (no relationships I mean they are still together after college and having individual lives, they still chose to enjoy each other's company.) jennie, travelling all over the world and started modelling in small companies, while min yoongi was acknowledged by his soul-felt rapping. he was later on recognized as nation's rapper.

one thing to clear, jimin is bisexual. one time he's gay and now he's crushing on rosé. though, in college, he really is gay. he would always gossip hot boys to his best friend and she loves to listen to him blabber all the time until she realized that jimin wasn't purely gay. lisa knew them herself and she proved them one time when she openly made out in front of her best friend and jimin, without a notice, punched the guy. lisa confronted him if he loves him more thsn a best friend and he told her the truth. nothing changed with their friendship, it just resulted to be much stronger.

after years of finishing further studies, jungkook came back to korea with chaeyoung telling him she found whereabouts of lisa. he knew that she was a wedding planner and jungkook didn't let a time and an opportunity go to waste. this is where the planning entered and the rest is history.

as for chaeyoung, she's a close friend of jungkook and there is no relationship going on between them. he had chaeyoung to prented as his fiance while he was trying to pursue lisa which he really did.

if there are still questions left unanswered by this story, feel free to leave it here. Thank you!

and also, thank you! this book is near 2k votes and my first book to do so. Thank you for the support! I love y'all so much.