📒 9

a/n: thank you for #883 in fanfiction!!!!!!!

"fancing meeting you again, min yoongi." lisa stood up and gave min yoongi a hug. he isn't just a client but is also a good friend of lisa way back when she was spending time as a freelancer.

"I can say the same, as well. you've never changed." min yoongi said as the sat along.

"well, what do we have in hand?" he followed up.

"oh, here." lisa handed a few of the booklets she brought with her. "you can choose the finest places and venues for your wedding." yoongi browsed through the given booklets.

"good choices, huh?", yoongi compliments her.

"if it wasn't for the hottest rapper in town?" they both chuckled. aside from planning about the wedding, they also did a little catch up about their lives.

"so, I've never ask you this but who's this special girl that made stone hard yoongi fell in love?" lisa teased him.

"oh trust me, you wouldn't believe it, either." yoongi shook his head and saw someone approaching them.

"looks like she's here." yoongi said and stood up, lisa followed it with her eyes.

"no fucking way." lisa squealed in excitement. the couple hugged and min yoongi's fiance bowed to her, lisa did the same before clutching her into a hug.

"kim fucking jennie you didn't told me!" lisa faked a whine but jennie knew her friend too much.

"come on, jennie. It hurts me for the fact that you haven't told me." and she frowned, yoongi could only laugh at her cuteness and jennie couldn't help but hug her again.

"I would tell you if you would let us seat again." jennie said.

"oh, you could take your seat, I haven't took it from you." lisa said savagely.  this is how their friendship goes.

jennie and lisa were good friends in college. they had the same block during college days and jennie would keep her company whenever jimin isn't still free yet.

"looks like we would have a long night to go."