📒 14

"jungkook you just didnt!" chaeyoung unbelievably said. jungkook had told her everything. from the wedding vows that he told her that he was practicing as an excuse and until how he did get her mother's blessing.

it was impossible to imagine but he could get whatever he wants.

he had to make lisa more comfortable around her. "say, chaeyoung. I need to be cold around her."

"why the sudden mood of change, eh?" his friend was puzzled.

"you know, I see those glint in her eyes again. the ones I only see years ago when she was still with taeyong." jungkook said.

"so, you mean she's inlove with you?"

"I get it, I'm not assuming things but I also felt that. and I think she is but she is hesitating, chae." he replied to her, the worry was vivid in his eyes. he was utterly sorry for how many heartbreaks lisa had to go through.

"ah, why do I even agree with this plan of yours from the first place?" she chuckled. "you see, jungkook. lisa is the type of person to give everything for someone, almost forgetting to leave something behind for herself. and now that maybe SHE thinks you're giving her false hope-"

"false hopes what? my intention is true." jungkook retorted.

"just let me finish okay?" jungkook just nodded.

"you are getting married jungkook. and you have no fiance shit or something, since the planner itself is what you want for you. she may take it as false hopes since you are going to be a married man soon and she had to contain the feelings within her." chaeyoung said. it's hard to point out her point but it was nearly there. "I can't put it to words though, but jungkook. why don't you just ask her, honestly?" she advised.

"I will, chaeyoung. I just planned this all since I wanted it to be perfect." he explained and chaeyoung cannot help but to sigh.

"just do whatever makes you sleep at night, jungkook."