special chapter: reception

"jimin-ah, you take care first of chaeyoung, ne? junsoo badly wants to go to the cr." she didn't let jimin answer and left instead.

jimin sighed to himself. nothing is more awkward than this. he and a girl whom he doesn't even know is in one table.

"so," they both said. the tension got more higher.

"you go first." jimin said and covered his face in embarrassment.

"uhm, so how do you feel about the wedding?" she asked. that was a question so uncalled for.

jimin doesn't want to make a guest uncomfortable on their table so he tried his best to be at his proper form.

"it was great. didn't know your friend had the capacity to go this far." jimin responsed and chaeyount nodded. it was true. she didn't even expected about this but she is happy for her friend.

"I didn't like for lisa at first. he gives me bad vibes whenever he's around." jimin said and chaeyoung laughed. "I knew it!" she didn't intend to raise her voice a bit. "that's why you said junsoo was your son!" she laughed even more.

jimin laughed too. his smile reaching his eyes and chaeyoung won't deny she warmed at the sight.

"I honestly didn't know why I did that. but it was for Lisa's defense." he cleared out and chaeyoung understands. their talks got deeper and deeper forgetting the fact that jisoo will be back and will be confused as fuck. the dj of the party shouted which gathered the attentions of the guests and everyone cheered. he played a slow and mellow song, motioning the newly weds to hit the dance floor first. the night went by, "would you like to dance?" no words were needed. she just took his hand and he gladly led her to the dancefloor.

the night is still young but the upbeat music from the speakers cannot be helped. everyone was enjoying up to their hearts, a sign that everyone is happy.

jisoo took a while for junsoo in the bathroom since the boy led her mom to the terrace part of the venue and there he unknowingly took a nap. jisoo stayed there for a while, waiting for her son to finally wake up and when he did, she didn't waste any time going back to the table, knowing that jimin isn't a sociable person and chaeyoung is a guest on their table so she knows how akward it is.

but what she saw made her eyes go wide. a peaceful sleeping chaeyoung resting by jimin's shoulder. a grin was showed on her face and jimin definitely knew what it meant.

it took jisoo a while