Faye: couldn't you guys feel it this whole time? Look up. What kinda moon is out?

At first, I was confused. Feel what? The only thing I was feeling was fear for Peyton's safety. Then suddenly, I felt my insides begin to shift, warm, as though a silent glow lay within. Carlos and I glanced upwards above the canopy of trees.

There staring back at us, was a crystal clear crescent shaped moon. Sharing a glance with my pack, I both cursed and rejoiced. How could I have been so blind as to miss it? To ignore the urge? This was just what we needed to save Peyton and the pack.

We all took a step back from the trees and began to initiate the transformation into out true selves, as Angelwolves. Descendants of the god lyacon and his first children, all those years ago. My limbs began to elongate themselves, turn into a more human frame along with my face and ears.

It was an excruciatingly painful process as our spines stretched and our shoulders broadened. The feeling of having your skin torn apart, and legs and arms pulled and elongated was..very painful.

After a total of five minutes we stood panting after the process. We were giants now. We were giants with huge feet and almost eight feet tall. Ripped muscles and abs, with claws and fur on our arms and faces. Our ears were stretched like a wolf's and for Carlos and I we had hair on our faces with long canines protruding from our gums.

Our clothes barely fit on our bodies. Feeling like gods, we sped through the trees and onto Deregu waterfall. The feel of the wind with the clear night sky filled our beings with power. I had hope now. Hope; that I could save Peyton.

Peyton

The vampires continued to talk as though I was invisible. I wished they didn't. Every part of their horrible plan terrified me, and the knowledge that Raphael was going to fall right into their trap made me feel worse.

I lay in the darkest depths of some wide cave. The musty smell of moss and ferns, along with the distinct metallic smell of blood made my eyes burn. I tried to stay as still as possible.

The cave was extremely cold. I could literally feel the frost climbing up my shoulders from the bottom of my feet. I was sure I had lost all feeling in my right arm as I lay haphazardly across the cave's floor.

Closing my eyes I tried to block out what the vampires were saying. I prayed incessantly for Raphael to stay away. For him to not find me. For Aleara to stop him. What they had planned for him was...it was too horrible.

From what I could gather, there were three vampires in the room and one was female. She had ice-cold blue eyes and ivory coloured skin which contrasted greatly against her voluminous red hair. Honestly, she scared me the most. She reminded me of a big cat. Vicious and primal.

She hadn't taken her eyes off me yet.

The other two vampires were male, Demetri and Thaddeus were what they called each other. I think the girl's name was Victoria. Demetri, Thaddeus and Victoria apparently belonged to the same clan and Zauraus was their leader.

Zaurus. The vampire Raphael killed. Tonight, they planned to avenge his death on Raphael. Horribly. I froze as the sultry but suddenly anxious voice of a male vampire reached my ears.

"Demetri, I can smell them." He spoke, with a Romanian accent, deep and svelte.

"Yes; our friends have arrived. Thaddeus, take the girl to a secret location. Victoria, you must give our army their signal to move along to Wolvenpraire. Tonight's a night of history, friends. Vampires shall hide in the shadows no more. The rule of Amoura is finally, over." Said Demetri fanatically, standing in the mouth of the cave with the moonlight reflecting on him. He looked crazed, demonic.

His red eyes danced around the cave with glee, and even though he was slender, I could tell he was strong from the way his body rippled as he moved with a sort of light grace. Like a tiger.

My fear for Raphael increased. Suddenly, the burly vampire, Thaddeus, was towering over me. My eyes snapped open, as I stared above me at his gnarled but sculpted features. He wore a suit and had a long ponytail down his back. I tried to command my body to move. To try to escape, but somehow I couldn't.

He lifted me roughly on his shoulder with a thud. There was nothing I could do. Raphael was here. Victoria was sending an army to Wolvenpraire, after that, the vampires would probabaly go and devour all the campers. My friends. I suddenly had the urge to cry as I thought of Matt and Emily-Rose. They didn't know about any of this.

They-they didn't deserve any of this. Thaddeus sped through the cave getting darker and darker as we travelled. He twisted into several corners, ending the maze in a wide, black space.

Blindly, I was thrown off his shoulder to the floor. My head banged against the damp floor with a sickening crack. I gasped in shock, staying as still as possible. The only light in the cave being Thaddeus' red eyes, I was surprised when he turned his back on me. Leaving me in pitch black darkness.

"Behave, little wolf; or being dinner, might be more painful." He uttered, voice echoing off the walls. Only after I heard his cynical laugh, and the whoosh of air as he exited the cave, did I really register his words.

I only then had the notion of realising, that I wasn't alone. A deep chuckle emanated from above me, sending cold shivers down my spine. Slowly, I opened my eyes, only to see a very pale, very scary looking face.

The vampire was crouched over me, flashlight lighting up his smooth features with a very animalistic expression. His eyes were wide and fierce, lips pulled back into a snarl, with tiny, but sharp looking fangs protruding from his gums. I flinched as his foul breath came over my face. Shuddered; as his pale fingers grazed my cheeks.

"You are an interesting one, human. Oh how I shall relish this delicacy. You are one I have not had in one thousand years." He whispered huskily, making me flinch with each word. He brought his lips inches closer to my neck, raising the hairs on it.

"Oh, how I shall enjoy it." He hissed.

My eyes snapped shut. I wished I could scream.

***

A/N : Remember to vote! Remember to comment, follow me, fan and whatever you like!