100

"Does it feel weird to be getting married?" James asked from across the room, holding some flat shoes up, they were Kirstie's who had decided that her heels were too big and she was changing at the party. I looked around at everything and everyone.

Kirstie was flattening a strand of hair that was sticking up, Luisa and Anastasia were playing with one of the wedding guests children. It was my special day and for once in my life, everything felt right.

Brad was right one. The day was right. The day was special.

"Yeah." I concluded. "I'm ready though." He smiled and walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, little one." I could hear the smile in his voice, he had a nostalgic tone in his voice. It's been a long time coming these past two years. They've played a massive part in shaping me and making me who I am but, I know even though me and Brad have been together for a little amount of time, I want him to be the father of my children, I want to grow old with him. I love him.

"Why?" I giggled.

"You've come really far," he pulled out of the embrace, "you and Brad have been through a lot together and now you're here."

"I love him honestly," my gaze shifted down to the floor, "I'm nervous."

"Anyone would be." He smiled, "but think about it you'll be Charlotte Simpson in literally an hour."

"Charlotte Simpson has a nice ring to it." We laughed.

Anne Marie opened the door with a massive smile on her face, "they're ready for you now, Brad looks amazing." I nervously giggled and we walked into position, James holding my arm, Anne Marie in front with the ensemble of children that had formed to be the flower girls and Page boys, behind me was Kirstie, Luisa and Anastasia. The piano guys cover of a 'thousand years', started up and we walked out.

We went into the pretty garden and that's when I saw Brad at the top of bandstand. "Wow," I breathed, he looked so handsome.

"Bradington Bear looks rather dapper," James smiled whilst whispering under his breath.

"As always." I laughed and we got to the front of the garden and Brad turned around.

"Lottie, you look amazing." He whispered underneath his breath, whilst pulling me in for a hug.

"So do you." I smiled. I felt James let go of my arm and I watched him take place next to the boys and then we turned to face the wedding officiant.

"Dearly Beloved," he spoke, "we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Charlotte Rachel Manning and Bradley William Simpson in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly." I have no idea what all this means, just get me to the part where I'm Charlotte Rachel Simpson, I thought to myself "Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." Brad turned around and looked at the back of the garden.

"Good!" He laughed, "no body's stopping me marrying her." We giggled and I put my head on his shoulder. The officiant laughed and continued.

"Connor Samuel John Ball, Tristan Oliver Vance Evans and James Daniel McVey will now do the open speech."

"Oh dear, whose idea was that." I laughed.

"Oi Charlottington it was Bradington's idea not ours." Tris back chatted, as they took their place behind the built podium, causing the guests to burst out in laughter. Yeah, they're my best friends!

""Hi, We're Charlotte and Brad's best friends– you should probably all know who I am, and if you don't, well done for sneaking in unnoticed." Connor chuckled to himself and I shook my head in amusement at him and the boys, who were laughing to themselves, secretly.

"Anyway, we're here today to witness Lottie and Brad..."

"Tristan we say Charlotte and Bradley at weddings." James hissed, interrupting him...

"Bradley and Charlotte get married and we would like to tell them that, the highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage." Tristan paused and looked down the piece of paper Connor was holding and chuckled to himself, oh boy the best man speech is going to a struggle, "or so William Lyon Phelps says, me and Anastasia and Bradley and Charlotte will get back to you on that one." He nudged Connors shoulder and sent Connor into giggles.

"Oh no, he's gone." Brad laughed.

"Ignore them, because today is a celebration and we are here to celebrate with Bradley and Charlotte, on their beautiful day." He nudged Connor asking him to recollect himself and Connor did exactly that.

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate this momentous occasion with us," Connor paused and looked and Luisa, this was awkward. They'd spilt up again. He was obviously hoping once up on a time that he was going to be here, with her. Making her Mrs Ball. "We hope you enjoy yourselves and if you have any wishes for the soon to be Simpson's, we have a box at the back for exactly that." They got of their stand, Tris tripping over from his uncontrollable fits of giggles, oh for god sake, he hasn't even had a drink yet.

"We shall now continue with the vows." The officiant said, before turning around and collecting the rings from Kirstie. "Bradley, you will now repeat after me," here we go. In a few moments I'll be Mrs Simpson. "I, Bradley William Simpson..." Brad repeated, take you Charlotte Rachel Manning, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." my eyes brimmed with tears of happiness, please hurry up. I repeated everything he had just said back.

Then, he handed us the rings. This is making it official now.

"I, Bradley William Simpson give you Charlotte Rachel Manning this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Brad put the ring on my finger and had a massive smile on his face, I reflected this facial expression and repeated the procedure.

"By the power vested in me by the State of England (a/n: sorry to interrupt, but I'm not entirely sure if they say the England part so don't hate me if I got it wrong) I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." We giggled and leant in for a kiss, when it was finished Brad said:

"I love you Mrs Simpson." I laughed and hugged him.

"I love you husband." He pulled out of the hug and had a massive smile on his face.

"I present to you the newly married couple , Bradley William Simpson and Charlotte Rachel Simpson." Everyone stood up and loudly cheered and applauded. I turned around and smiled at James, he stuck his thumbs up and smiled too.

This, right here, right now, is the true meaning of happiness.

A/n: chill this isn't the end I've got a massive storyline planned for Brad and Charlotte