36

"You're cheating!" Tom screamed in my face, spit going all over me, I whimpered in response.

"No, I promise." I cried, walking a few steps back.

"You met him and told me you were meeting Angel."

"I'm fucking sorry!" I yelled back at him, and slid my iPhone off the table and pressed the lock button and volume button behind my back.

"You're what?" He asked rising his thick black eyebrows

"I'm sorry!" I repeated.

"Well you're going to be." He walked towards me with a scrunched up fist.

"No, I'm not."

Then, he stops. Confused because I've never back chatted him before, but with the confidence piling up on me and the rush of adrenaline filling my veins I knew this was the time.

"You're not?" He asked. His worry lines became present as he was confused. So confused. I raise my eyebrows and laugh.

"I said, Tom babe, I'm not going to be sorry, not now, not ever."

"You..."

"I am not cheating." I pause and hear the cars pull up on the gravel. "I love"- then I stopped, reminding myself, "no I loved you!"

He slapped me. "That's not true."

"I am not cheating on you but meeting up with Brad reminded me off something."

"What?"

"I've never stopped loving him."

He punched me.

"Punch me all you like, but he made me happy."

He punched me in the stomach and I fell down whacking my head against the cupboard along the way. A pain shoot up from the bottom of my head right along to the top and I screamed. The door slammed open and I saw Brad, James and the convoy of police men storm in. But I never called them?

"Brad..." I weakly mummered, "James." They turned around and ran towards me, urgency on their faces.

"Fuck, fuck!" James screamed, grabbing me and putting my head on his lap.

"My head, the back." He nodded and hushed me, putting a hand at the back, I felt Brad holding my hand and crying. His tears wet my hand. "Brad I'm okay." I tried to reassure him. But it failed.

"No, no you're not."

Then a police lady came and sat with us. "Do you need help..."

"Yes she does."

"I'm fin"-

"Stop lying." James and Brad both said at the same time and believe me if it was any other day and the circumstances were very different, then believe me I'd be laughing because it's comical. They act like brothers, they know each other so well, which is awe inspiring.

"Jim jam and Brad, stop that." They laughed weakly and sarcastically.

"Stop what?" Brad asked, as two ambulance people put me on a stretcher.

"Speaking at the same time, it's creepy."

"Oh, you haven't lost your sense of humour then you little squirt." James smiled as we walked out.

"Bro, less of the little." I imitated him and him and Brad just started laughing. "Oi man stop laughing.

"Less off the little says the 5 foot nothing girl." Brad says.

"Oh yeah and you are?"

"Bradley William Simpson!"

"The 5 foot 6 inches boy, so pipe down love."