75

Lottiemanning: as some of you know I said I had a life update, it's nothing to do with me and brad and more with me

As you all (probably) know, I was kidnapped and stalked a few months ago, but you only know a little bit of what actually went down, I was actually receiving recurring text messages from a number I did not recognise, I was being texted things about them knowing where I was, who I was with, what I was wearing and where I was living, on top of that I was getting a bunch of threats. It may come to a shock to some of you that this happened and I never told anyone but I've never wanted to be publicly regarded as a "victim" as I don't know want to be known for that, I'm a model, not just Bradley Simpson's girlfriend and I'm definitely NOT a victim! However, I'm not going to disclose the actual texts because there is a police investigation that I don't want to ruin. I was also in an abusive relationship with Tom, as most of you guessed and we are currently in a police investigation before going to court so we can get the best possible sentencing for him.

We now also know who the person was that was in the car in the hit and run that left me hospitalised last year; it was Ellie. The person who told her where I was Angel, Angel was also behind the kidnapping and stalking.

Stay safe everyone, even your best friend can be dangerous x

♥️: 574,235 likes

The comments for this post have been disabled!