Chapter 52 - Olivia

Start from the beginning

I roll over on my back, groaning as loud as I can to show my disdain for being cut off like that. It doesn't help that Abby is undressing in front of me and changing into a teeny tiny pink bikini! I cover my face with the hat and I can hear all of our friends jumping in and out of the pool laughing with music playing loudly. Abby smacks my stomach making me groan in pain and I take the fedora off my face and my girl is holding up a bottle of sunscreen in my face, implying I rub it on her.

"No, you need to find someone else to do that for you because if I do..." I shake my head and start undressing, changing into my also barely there bikini. "Ugh! Stop being such a horndog and come put sunscreen on me before I go outside!" She tosses the bottle in my direction and I blatantly mock her.

Being the tease that she is, in true Abby Ricci fashion, seeing that I was mocking her she comes up to me and cups my warm and slightly moist sex, causing me to audibly gaps, "don't...mock...me!" She squeezes between each word, whispering in a raspy voice into my ear.

"Baby, please!" I beg one more time whimpering. I'm frozen in her clutches with sunscreen on both my hands. "Sunscreen!" She demands turning around and putting her hair up so I can apply the white lotion all over her back and shoulders.

"You're such a fucking tease! I hate you so much right now!" I say grumpily. Begging and pleading obviously isn't enough and I'm slowly starting to accept that I will not be getting any, at least not today.

After Abby applies sunscreen on me, she takes me by the hand and we walk out to the backyard and enjoy the afternoon with the rest of our friends, I immediately jump in the cold pool hoping to alleviate all the frustration I was feeling.

It's the first night of the music festival and all of us are heading to the headlining show tonight after much glam and photos. Instagram has offered a professional photographer to capture moments from this entire weekend and of all the photographers in the world it's Vincent, Lee's ex-boyfriend. Fortunately, Vincent was Lee's rebound from his breakup from his serious relationship with Michael, doesn't make our first encounter with him any less awkward.

"Everyone be cool!" I say half drunk when Vincent shows up at the house to capture photos of the glam process. "We're cool, are you cool?" Abby giggles back at me getting her hair braided by Chad. "You two are the only ones who AREN'T cool," Jon says and I can sense he's a bit annoyed already.

"You guys need to stop, everything is fine! He's in a relationship now, I'm engaged. We're over our very short lived relationship!" Lee asserted, wrapping his arms around his fiancé's waist, stepping away from my half done cat eye.

"Oh my god! Vincent, I fucking forgot how good your pictures always come out! Shit, honey!!" I gush over the photos Lee's ex has taken of me in the crowd of people waiting for the headliner.

"Yes, honey! Here, let's take one with you two, don't worry! These will go straight to you, you can kick me in the balls if they leak," Vincent jokes, pushing Abby to hold my hand. She reaches for my hand and as we take the photos in the clouds of dirt and dust, I can feel my lady rubbing circles on my hand and playing with the ring she got me that I wear all the time.

"You guys look fucking amazing in these photos! Honestly, GOALS!!! HASHTAG GOALS!!!" He yells. Abby and I know better than to be affectionate at Coachella where there are hundreds of paparazzi.

"Wait, are you guys coming because I'm hungry as fuck!" I shout at my friends and Kevin and his girlfriend who have decided to split from our group to hangout with their friends and some of our cousins who are also here. Like I said, EVERYONE goes to Coachella.

"Let's just go," Shann urges only because I know she's hungry too! Most of us jump on the golf cart to take us to where all the food tents are. Shann and I spend a good hour finessing our way to all the food, getting plates and bowls full of food for us to try, within an hour we're all fed and ready to go back to the house where we're all hoping to party in a more comfortable setting.