a little vacation time with my love part two and telling Lizzie the truth.

Začít od začátku

"Yea and I feel better now." I said sitting next to him on the bed.

"That good, so you want dinner here or back to the other manor." He said putting down a book.

"Here. I just want to stay just a few more hours with you." I said.

"Ok Ciel" he said while he pull me closer to him and we kiss each other, then a minute later I break the kiss.

He stand up and went to the kitchen and make dinner for us tonight before we head out to the other manor,  I walk around and remember all the goods and bad time in this place and most of it is good times. I walk to the study room in this manor and saw some paperwork that was rejected or not was not good at all.

I sat down on a chair that I always sat in when I come here to work with, and I open a drawer that had some paper in them. I look at them and they were all love letters that I wrote for Sebastain. I sigh and read some of it.

The first one was the first letter I wrote for him it was pretty special one, because it really shows how I love him.

Dear Sebastain,

This is the first time I am doing this and maybe my last, but I want to write this and get this feeling out me.

I wanted to say that I love you so much, I wanted say that in person but I never got a chance to and I don't know if you love me back so I writing this if you see this letter after you got my soul I wanted to know that I always love you and I always will Sebastain.

Love from your master Ciel.

I started to cry after reading all the letters I wrote for him, and most of it was me never thinking that I will be here still alive as a demon and with him and with a child with him. I sigh and dry my tears away and put back the letters in the drawer, and stood up and walk to the kitchen where he was.

"Hey Sebastain" I said.

"Hey sweetie, I am almost done with cooking ok baby." He said I nod I sat on a chair in the kitchen and wait until he was done.

After we ate our food and there no food wasted, we cleaned the kitchen and then the manor and leave it as we came in. We we're heading back to the other manor, when we were back Claude and Bryian welcome back to the manor.

"How was it?" Bryian said.

"It was nice and peaceful, just what we needed" Sebastain said while getting the bags out.

"That good" Bryian said while helping him getting all the bags in the manor.

After we got in we was at my room because Abby was sleeping so we didn't want to wake her up, I was in my bed until Sebastain came out of the bathroom.

"Hey sweetie" he said.

"Hey honey" I said while putting down a book I was reading.

"So you had the chance to talk to her yet?" He said while drying his hair.

"No, but I will when you are finished." I said.

"I am finish you know that." He said with a smirk.

"Yea but please put your shirt on" I said pointing a his sexy bare chest.

"Oh, it ok she have a boyfriend so there no need to hide it." He said kissing my red cheeks.

"Y-Yea but still, the only person can see you like that is me only no else ok." I said trying to tie down my blush.

"Ok sweetie, I love you so much" he said while getting a t-shirt.

"I love you too Sebastain" I said.