I am back in my love's arms

Sebastian P.O.V:

Hours past and ceil, bard, and finny is not back. It night time 8:30 to be exact, I walk back and forth in the manor. May-Ren try to calm down tell me that ceil is strong and he will come back at first I believe her but then I didn't. This the first time we been this far away for this long and I don't know I can't take this for this long.

Ceil P.O.V:

I was in the place he want me meet him, I try get finny but he try get me do things that I don't want to do with him.

"Do you want your servant right?" He smirk

"Yes but I won't do silly game with you"

"If you want him you have to do this game ceil" he got close to me and slowly take off my clothes. I sigh and did what he want me to do with him. 'I am sorry my love' I said to myself.

*few hours later*

I was lay down on the bed and he got up and he put his clothes on and help me with my clothes and then he went to get finny as our agreement at the end.

Finny ran up to me and hug me, at first I shock but then I hug back because he was save. Me and finny and bard went back to the manor. Finny went to his room and lock it, sigh and went to my bedroom and I saw May-Ren at the door of my room.

"Why you are at my door May-Ren?" I ask her

"Well, Sebastian was getting... Worry for you young master, and he went here so I stay here to watch him until you come back." She said

"Ok, you can go and thanks" I said.

She nod and left and I went in slowly. I saw him sleeping on my bed, I know demon don't really sleep but sometime he do. I walk to my bed stared at him and then he woke up and saw me. He was happy to see me that he pull me in his arm and kiss me.

"I miss you ceil" he said

"I know my love" I said and hug him back.

We lay down and cuddle and went to sleep in each other's arms.

-----------------------------------------------

This end of this chapter.

I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will be longer.

Vote

Comment

Share