Importent

Ok if you read the last A/N, 'sorry...' You would know that im trying to come up with a set time and dates to work with and now i have found a time that works best for me and my schooling, so i am going to update a chapter every Monday afternoon once i get home from school and do my homework so we are looking to be about 4:00 or 4:30 p.m. If i update sooner it might be because i cant update on the Monday but if i update sooner than Monday and then again on Monday then consider it as a treat as i probably won't be doing that much.

Another matter. As we all know the chapter, 1 or 2!' Had both the endings, one was with everyone making it to the surface and the other was where Y/N got raped and Sans noticed that you are acting different so he sets up a girls day out consisting of you, Violet and Undyne. Doing this has made a problem for me, i don't know if i should do chapters continuing with both paths or if i should just continue the second option until that ending gets to the surface and continue the story there or once they get to the surface i make one last ending chapter and then boom the story's over.

I really hope you read this because it will make things a lot clearer for me but i wont be updating this Monday or the Monday that this chapter will come out because im deciding what i want to do but if you have suggestions please comment.