12: Reality hits

I woke up this morning to a phone call from Grillby and the events from yesterday came washing over me, I answered the call. (G-Grillby and y-you)
G- hey sorry to wake you i just got some news about Violet.....

Y- is she going to be ok?!?

G- she passed away last night from the amount of blood loss but I wasn't even there I was SLEEPING!

Y- I'm sorry to hear that, but....why would she do this to herself I mean she was a little off when she came home from school but other than that she was looking forward to play some games with me?

G- i don't know some doctors think its suicide but...but others think it was murder.

Y- 'gasp!' Who would do something like that to Violet?

G- i don't know, I have to go now see ya Y/N and....thank ya know for being Violets friend and all.

Y- it's no problem she was an amazing person and if you ever need any help just give me a ring ok.

G- ok bye

Y- bye
End of call

I don't understand who would kill Violet or why she would even commit suicide for but I felt a pang of guilt that I was not at the hospital when she passed but. 'Oh no' I thought, if it was a murder i cleaned up the room meaning that would make me a suspect of the murder, 'crap' I don't know how i would prove my innocents nothin i say would help I was the only one in the house and by now the whole underground probably knows about my powers so I'm doomed.

It was about an hour later when San finally came downstairs to have a bottle of ketchup for breakfast and Papyrus came down and had a plate of speggetti ghee which I declined when he offered some to me. "So uh how did you sleep last night kiddo?" Sans asked me after finishing his bottle of ketchup going back for a second one, "not that great to be honest most of the time I was just tossing and turning but I did manage to get a few hours sleep in there at some point," I answered and Sans nodded trying to think of something else to say so nothing would get weird or awkward, "so um how that uh girl going she all right?" He asked again and I frowned remembering the call from Grillby, "she p-passed last night in the hospital but some doctors are actually saying its murder but some still think it's just a suicide and nothing more." A shadow cast over Sans eyes as his smile turned a little more sad, Grillby was his friend and having this happen to him must really have an effect on Sans, "she was a real good kiddo that one so bright and energetic, heh, she even convinced me to let her put makeup on me, good ol times but if I ever find that killer, there gonna get a bad time!" Sans looked quite scary when he acted like that but I would kill anyone who tried to hurt Violet as well. We realised Papyrus had just been standing there as soon as he noticed that we noticed him he quickly shouted, "WELL THEN ILL BE OFF TO METATONS UH HAVE FUN!" And then he scurried along and out of the door and once it was closed i just had to giggle which turned into a laugh very quickly and even Sans joined in on it.

We spent the day lounging around, fixing up Grillby's and I went to the hospital to check up on Grillby but they said he had already gone home so I sighed and just went back to Snowdin. When I came in Sans was just watching some TV so I joined him but right when I was about to get up I got a call from......

Cliffhanger don't you just love those (sorry)