12: no...

Warning this chapter contains mention of depression and self harm if you do not like reading that sort of stuff there will be a word or sentence in bold telling you when that stuff is over, if any of you do have depression just remember you aren't alone and you can get help.

I decided to go and check up on Violet as she has been in her room for the past and n hour and I was starting to wonder what she was doing up there. I silently walked up to her room and crack the door open just enough to see what was going on and i almist screamed.

Blood and stuff starts now

I covered my hand over my mouth and ran into Violets room and i was shocked at what i saw. She was laying in a pool of blood and more was coming out of her through open slit wrists and legs, bloody hand prints had been on the wall and names she had wrote on the wall in her own blood such as, loser, disgusting, fat, greasy, and heaps more saying that she should kill herself, put her out of her misery. I ran back down stairs and called the ambulance and they came quickly taking her to the hospital and then i quickly called Grillby telling him that Violet was in hospital and that he needed to come quickly.

Blood and stuff has stopped now

I was in a room waiting for a doctor or nurse to come give me news about Violet and when i heard my name called i shot straight up and ran to them, "ok, i don't know if she will ever wake up as she has majority of her blood been lost (great english by me) and we cant see if she has cut a vain or aterty until the blood has been clean up but there is a high chance she wont wake up, but i do have to ask you, what is your relation to Violet?" She asked me and i answered, "im a friend of hers and her fathers and i was aloud to stay at his house because i had nowhere to go and they said i could live with them." The lady nodded and went back into a room where they were keeping Violet and i saw a glimpse of Grilly sitting in a chair next to the hospital bed eyes red and puffy from crying and he was holding his daughters hand whispering incorreherent words before the door was shut.

I just hoped that i would get my friend back.

The next day

The people at the hospital who were working in Violets room reluctantly aloud visitors to come in other than her father so i was able to come in and see her. She looked really bad and i couldn't help but start crying telling myself she was going to get better soon and everything would be back the way it should be.

We had to go home once visiting hours were over but Grillby just gave me the house keys and some gold for a taxi and told me that he was going to sleep at the hospital until she woke up and asked me to look after the restaurant while he was gone.

I got home and i felt really un easy being at home alone when i heard a knock at the door and when i looked the the eyehole to see who it was i gasped, "S-SANS!" He shouldn't know that i would be living here by now and i started to back away from the door and bones struck the wooden door and i summoned a few bones to defend myself with. "Y/N its ok i just wanted to talk to you," he said pleading with me, i made the bones disappear and snarled at him, "why would i talk to you? You lied to me and then when i saw you at Waterfall I magically get kidnapped and when I appear at mettatons show you two skeletons are in the front row watching!" He looked shocked for a moment before shacking his head at me, "Y/N its not like that i really did love you, Papyrus's best friend is the metal head so when someone new comes into his life he loves to show mettaton because he is his role model basically please just let me explain." I sighed and nodded for him to continue. He told me that that snap i heard when we kissed was papyrus taking a picture to show mettaton or the metal head but the photo was us kissing but he showed it to mettaton anyway and told him about how i had magical powers and mettaton was frightened that i could do such things with a wave of my hand making him make that news report. When i blacked out at waterfall that was Sans but he didnt take me to mettaton he just wanted to take me back home but another group of monsters saw and they took me there saying if he didnt hand me over they would kill paps and i felt really bad then since I accused him of taking me there, so he told paps about it and they got a seat in the front row so they would be able to save me.

He finished and i hugged him repeating 'im sorry' over and over to him. I felt bad for leaving them and for the first time in a while i had a glimmer of hope that everything was going to get better soon. I started to clean up Violets room while Sans was waiting for me down stairs but before i left i said i was going to stay some where else for the night as it felt scary to be alone and he understood and told me to lock up the house, i went back to the skele brothers house and cried myself to sleep that night.