Chapter 12

Danny's POV

Man I need to stop letting things slip, now I've got someone who wants to go to the dead diner. At least everyone is cool with me 'knowing' phantom since the second split incident that happened end of last year.

Walking over to the soup I open the lid to check if it's cooked. Not yet , I walk back to where tuck is sitting.

"Sup bro" tuck waves me over.
As I sit down next to him I glance around the camp site, no one in hearing range I let out a small sigh. Tuck turns towards me as I run my hand through my hair.

"Mikey confronted me about the scars" Tuck's face became serious, slight worry began etch its way on to his face. He knows I can be a bit touchy when it comes to this kind of thing. I smile slightly.
"Probably thinks I'm apart of a secret amity gang or something" sitting cross legged I rest my head on my hand and sigh again I've been doing that a lot recently. Tucker says nothing but a soft smile plays on his lips.

"Well you are the powerful head of the phantom gang " tuck says while lifting both arms in the air and flexing his smile growing, we both let out a small chuckle. Suddenly a chill runs up my spine till my breath becomes a mist.

Tuck looks at me, "Any idea who?" I shake my head in response

"All I know is that it's on its way"

A screech spread through the air followed by a loud thud. Faint sounds of two screaming voices were in the distance. Everyone in the camp starts to look around fearfully, I glance over at tuck as I stand up.

"Cover me."

I begin walking towards the forest trying not to get caught. Mr lancer has already begun telling people to calm down and that it was only a bird or something, the same speech he gives for every ghost attack. Once I get into the woods a little and can't see the camp site anymore I look around and transform

"Going ghost" I push off the ground and begin flying in the direction of the noise hoping to get there before anyone gets hurt.

Suddenly the noise stops. I stop mid flight trying to figure which way the noises were coming from. Scanning the forest clearing for any sign of the cause of noise I hear a faint scream, wait...no make that two screaming voices, slowly getting louder. I turn in the direction of the screams. All of a sudden two kids come flying out of the bushes still screaming.

"The twins??" I watch them as they continue to scream as the run past me probably not even realising I'm literally floating....in the air... a few feet away from them. They sprint through the other side of the clearing disappearing through the trees. I hear some loud grunts and huffs from behind me. Turning back to where the twins had entered the clearing. I watch as two trees fall in different directions revealing a large probably 8ft tall monster with black shaggy fur on four... or maybe six legs with pure white tiger like teeth showing a snarling jaw... no eyes. Starring at it still, it begins to growl and thrash around smashing its head against the fallen trees.

I think it would be best if I followed in the twins footsteps. I start flying at top speed in a different direction to the twins as I hear the creature roar and plunder though the forest after me.

Dipper POV
^^^^^^^^^^^

Behind me roars grew louder as me and Mabel sprinted through the trees

LOOK A CLEARING!!! Mabel points to where light is seeping through the trees. We keep running towards it hoping we can loose the shagtooth on the other side of the clearing.