Chapter 2

Danny POV still

The whole trip to gravity falls tucker and I talked about how I would get out of the tent to go ghost and how we would share the food tucker brought with him with out people knowing. Worst of all Paulina was assigned to sleep next to my tent and she agreed to it because the "ghost boy might show up if Danny Fenton is there" and any way dash and her have a bit of a thing happening so she was happy to sleep next to us.

When we could see the cliffs at the entrance of gravity falls I knew straight away this was going to be an interesting trip it looked so natural and unnatural at the same time. We saw the welcome gravity falls sign and me and tucker looked out into the forest we see an old rusty car then a giant hand comes out of some trees and smashes it then drags it away me and tuck look at each other and nod. This is going to be not as relaxing as we thought.

We arrive at our 'camping site ' which is out the back of some run down tourist trap.The only reason we're staying here is because it's in the middle of the forest and surrounded by nature but we had to pay a stupid amount of money to stay here. Also we can get what ever supplies we need easily although we still have to pay for them plus a $10 entry fee.

After the bus stops and we get all our bags we walk to the the mystery shack. An old man in a black suit, a red fez, holding a walking stick with an 8ball on it and an eye patch welcomes us "Welcome to the mystery shack where we put the fun in no refunds!" He took us on a tour and made us pay $20.The attractions were all hand made and I could see glue still dripping off some of them, they were probably made this morning.

Me and tuck had to leave the tour it was so bad, so we went to hang out in the gift shop. When we walked in to the gift shop there way a girl about our age sitting at the counter. She had red hair, light coloured skin, freckles, a green flannel, skinny jeans, an ear flap winter hat and muddy steel cap boots. Tuck leaned over a said quietly in my ear "she's hot!" He walked over to the counter. "Hey I'm -" he tried saying it in a calm low voice but ended up coughing because he tried to hard to make it low. The girl and I both crack up laughing I'm rolling on the floor and she was still trying to keep balanced on the stool she was sitting on. I sigh once the my laughing fit slows down. Tucker clears his throat, "Well let's start again shall we" tucker says normally "hey I'm tucker " he says this time with no put on voice "I'm Wendy" the girl says coolly "hi I'm Da-oomph" I'm still lying on the floor and just as I'm about to say my name a freaking pig runs over me. Tucker and Wendy are laughing now. A young girl comes running into the gift shop "waddles come back here and put sweater on now" she yells as she chases the pig around the room. Wendy starts cheering "Mabel Mable Mable woo" tucker is still laughing I start laughing too. I mean come on you don't see a young girl chasing a pig with a sweater everyday.

The girl finally catches the pig and puts a sweater on it she sees me and tuck "hi I'm Mabel" she says with a big grin. "Hi I'm tucker " "hi I'm Danny" I say finally getting it out "man you guys are hilarious" Wendy laughs "how long you here for" "well we're here with the school group" tuck says point to the group now looking in aww at something called the sasscrouch "we're gonna be here for about 4 weeks and we're camping out the back of this place" he says turning back to Wendy and Mabel. "Sweet I think I'm taking you guys to go cut down some trees or something tomorrow" Wendy says smiling

A boy walks through the door covered in leaves and dirt. "Yo dipper what happened to you man?" "Well I was walking through the forest and the I fell in a ditch and because I was near the the crystals it was full of tiny angry animals that attacked me" this kid must not have noticed us cause when he turned around and saw us looking a bit confused he look scared " a-ah they were angry little bugs hehe" then Mabel jumped next to him "this is my crazy twin brother " " ah hi I'm Danny and this is tucker we're gonna be here for about 4 weeks" I say smiling pretending like I hadn't heard anything he said before. Dipper smiled then looked close at my eyes "your eyes are really blue" I look at him a bit confused what was this kids deal "ah yeah it runs in my dads side of the family" the dipper just smiles, says goodbye and walks down the hall.

This kid was a bit to curious and definitely hiding something. Then our class walks in to the gift shop it was now about 5:00 we still had to put up our tents me and tuck said goodbye to Mabel and Wendy and went to go pitch our tents. Of course dash wasn't going to help most likely because he had no clue how to put one up and Paulina kept complaining about doing it herself.

"Danny since your so good at putting tents up would you mind if you help me do mine?" Sam would kill me for this "alright but since I already know your not going to help go sit over with your friends" and she was gone in a flash we were lucky the school provided us with large tents. Once I finish Paulina's tent I stand up straight to stretch out and quickly slouch hopefully before anyone noticed then walked over to join tucker

Paulina POV

"Ugh why do I have to do my tent by myself" everyone else has their partners helping them or doing it for them in dash's case. I'll see if I can get Danny to do mine as well he's nice even though he's a freak so I'm sure he will do it for me "Danny since your so good at putting tents up would you mind if you help me do mine" he turns around and looks at me he looks similar to phantom so maybe once we leave school if I can't get phantom I'll have him instead. "Alright but since I already know your not going to help go sit over with your friends" I smile I knew he would do it.

I run off over to my friends and sit down with them we start talking. Valerie is back in our friend group again for now. We started talking about who was building our tents "I got Danny to do mine for me." I point over to mine and turn around to see if he was done, he was then he had a look at the job he had finished and then stretched out and when he did it was almost like he had a growth spurt he looked taller than dash?! I turned around to see if the other girls saw they all looked at me mouths open when we all looked back he had shrunk down to his normal height again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
Please comment what you think 😊