Chapter 1

Danny pov
"Dude I'm sure it's going to be a nice chill trip most likely no going ghost while we're at um what was it called again?" Tuck stops to think of the name of the place we are going to go for our summer field trip it was optional to go but everyone in my English class are going except for Sam and star. Sam because her parents said camping is not something a proper lady would do and Sam was not to happy about that so she persuaded the to at least go for the last two weeks of our trip, and star well I'm not to sure why but Kwan would know.

Tuck clicks his fingers probably finally remembering where we are going. "Gravity falls that's it!" He says as he chucks me a Fenton thermos I place it in my bag with all the other ghost equipment and first aid kits I don't need to pack much clothing cause intangibility bam and the dirt is gone.

Tuck walks over to me and looks at my bag "whoa dude" he grabs one of the first aid kits " how many of these do you need I'm sure you aren't going to be injured enough to have to use all of these" I take the kit out of his hand and put it back in my bag I sigh "better safe then sorry, anything can happen so it's better to be prepared for the worst" I say tuck rolls his eyes at me.

"dude chill it's gonna be fun and you know it cause it's just us two dudes no chicks! It's bro time oh and I've been taking some stitching lessons from Sam so I can fix you up all good and brand new" I shudder at the thought of last time he tried to do the stitches for a cut on my back and when Sam finally came to my place she had to take them out and redo them I still have a nasty scar from his "attempt" of stitches. Tickers PDA starts beeping "sorry Danny I got to go it 7:00 and my mom has cooked meatloaf and I can't be late for that" tuck says while licking his lips. I walk him down stairs and say goodbye then head back up to my room.

As soon as I close my door a blue wisp of cold air escapes my mouth. Of course this just had to happen I hear behind me "I am the box ghos-" he doesn't get to finish because skulker is right behind him and shoots at me through the window I dodge just in time "going ghost !" My hair turns white, my eyes turn green and I'm wearing my black and white jump suit "hello whel-" " hang on give me a second " I say while I rummage through my bag skulker looks at me a bit confused I pickup one of the first aid kits to move out of the way so I can get my thermos and as soon as I hold it up to move it skulker shoots a hole through it. I look at one of my many first aid kits now with a gaping holes in it. I take out my phone and take a photo with it " are you done ye-" I put my hand up cutting off skulker he looks confused still. I put a caption under the photo saying 'see this is why you always bring extra first aid kits every where you go -__- ' then I send it to tucker "done now what do you want skulker ." I say unamused skulker snaps out of his little confused trance and is about to say something when I suck him into the thermos.

I then turn around to see the box ghost trying to sneak out the door "beware !" He yells as i suck him in to the thermos "come on dude your a ghost you can phase through stuff the only reason I turned around was because I heard you creek open the door!" I face palm as I say then look at the time  10:38 "woo hoo gonna have a early one tonight " I say as I jump in to my bed "tomorrow it's off to Gravity Falls" I say slowly drifting off to sleep .

"Beep beep beep" I hear my 'alarm' go off "what do you want jazz" I groan "come on your going to be late for the trip if you don't hurry up." She is way to happy about me going on this camp and to happy this early in the morning. "Alright alright I'm moving just get out of my room!" I say as jazz starts to walk out of the room.

I quickly throw on my white baggy with red oval logo t-shirt and some light blue jeans that are a bit big for me. I have to make sure that my clothes are large on me so that no one can see the muscles I have gained from fighting ghosts or that I have gotten taller so I am always slouching. I grab my bag, check my hair in the mirror, say goodbye to my family and start to run down to the bus stop but quickly turn down a laneway and go ghost and fly to school.

I land behind some trees and go into my human form then run out to meet Tuck and we're first in line on the bus "yes back seats!" I say as me and Tucker jump on the bus and head down to the back row of seats.

"Hey Fenturd this is going to be fun now I can beat you up for 4 weeks during summer as well!" Dash yells as he walks down the bus.

"At least it's only 4 weeks right?" I mumble to Tucker he gives me a pat on the back " well at least you won't have to share a tent with him cause I'm sure we get to pick who's in our tent." Tuck waves his finger for me to move closer "I brought marshmallows, beef jerky heaps of other junk food" he whispers with a big grin.

Mr lancer is the last one on the bus and counts us all " okay everyone I'll announce the tent partners now ..."

I turn to tuck " WHAT I thought we would be picking our partners" I whisper yell Tucker looks at me with a worried expression " I know right there is no way I'm sharing my beef jerky with someone else. "

" Danny Fenton your with Dash Baxters "
" WHAT there is no way I'm being paired up with him!!!" Me and dash yell in sync Mr lancer gives us a glare
"Also there will be no tent swapping and if you do there will be punishment" he said looking at Dash and I when he said "no."

I looked at tucker he mouthed "sorry I jinxed it." "damn right you did" I mouthed straight back at him " Tucker you will be with Kwan" Kwan looked back at tuck and smiled he was a nice guy but also could be really annoying sometimes. Tucker groaned I tried not to laugh.

" Paulina you will be with Sam in the 3rd week so you will have to pitch your tent next to one of the boys tents in case something happens while we are there" Paulina groaned "why do I have to be with the ugly goth girl and next to some boys ugh." Mr lancer gave her a look then went on to name a few more pairs after that the bus headed off to our destination Gravity Falls.

____________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________________________________________________please comment and tell me what you think😊