Chapter 5

Paulina POV

I could here some noises from outside. I thought it might be the ghost boy or if I wasn't so lucky a cute bunny. A couple of sharp breaths came from near by I crawl out of my tent and look around to see what the noise was 100% sure it was phantom and to my disappointment it was Danny the freak.

I saw him wipe his arm and as he did he drew a few sharp breaths. I look closer to see what he was doing then I saw the stitches and the glass covered in an odd coloured blood. I froze as he pulled again with a needle through his skin he pulled the cord he was using for the stitches tight and bit into it snapping the cord and finished what he was doing with a few shards of glass next to him.

He looked up at me and smiles at me. My heart skipped a beat when he did this, his teeth were so white and perfect and it was a nice smile that I have never really received from him of course I got flirtatious one like when his pants fell down but never one like this. I just stayed frozen to the spot.

"I fell over when I went to the toilet and with my luck I landed in some glass." Once he said this he picked up the glass and walked over to the shack. He had the worst luck to have fallen down on glass and he was clumsy so it was to be expected. I crawled into my tent and lied back down in my sleeping bag.
---------------------------------------------------------

Tucker POV

I could tell Danny hadn't had a great nights sleep he had what looked like blood stains on his shirt and I could see he had more blood on his back. It was now time to wake him up this was the thing I was dreading.
Dash was still asleep but I could tell he would wake up soon. So I left Danny to sleep and I can't wait till dash gets up and tries to wake him up this will be one of the highlights of the trip (😈).

I started walking over to Kwan and I's tents on tell him to come over to dash and Danny's tent. I grab Kwan and started towards Danny's tent then I realise that mr lancer was closer than us to Danny's tent. I quicken my pace but lancer beats us there and yells to wake up Danny and dash when I get to the tent now standing next to mr lancer I look in to the tent. I let out a sigh of relief to see that only dash was awake.

"Mr Baxters would you wake up Danny this instant please." Mr lancer says firmly to dash. Dash quickly nods and goes to kick Danny in the side. All of a sudden Danny grabs Dash's foot before it touches him, flips him and then pins him down foot at Dash's neck. It was to quick for dash to comprehend  so he sat there like a stunned mullet.

A flash of realisation washed over Danny and he helped dash up out of the tent and then turned towards mr lancer "sorry mr lancer what are we doing this morning and what will happen with ah breakfast?"
Mr lancer just stood there with a shocked look on his face the what Danny asked must have sunk in and he cleared his throat "everyone is to meet near the entrance of the mystery shack once ready for the day, then we shall move to where the food has been prepared by yours truly." I inwardly groan at this. I look over to dash he's still dazed about what just happened I try not to laugh at his facial expression.

Danny turns around to head back into the tent when I hear 2 gasps next to me. Danny that wasn't your smartest idea I say to myself. There was a large red patch of blood all across his back as I look at it I try not to laugh because the blood looks like the shape of Australia Danny looks at every one "what?" He has no clue. I stifle my laugh he looks at me then looks down probably to check he still had his pants on he then feels his back his eyes widen he looks at me then winces in pain. This ain't good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger sorry
please comment what you think