"How are you feeling?" He spoke again, making me lift my head to meet his eyes.

"Better, just mentally exhausted. I don't know if I want to go back. I don't want to be a bother so if you could drop me off at Ali's. I think her mom would be okay with it." Towards the end of my short ramble, I trail off realizing how annoying I must be. What the fuck, Naomi? Get your shit together.

"You're really cute, you know that?" His smile put his pearly whites on display and I blushed.

"Oh hush. Do you have anything to do today?" I ask curiously and he thinks for a moment before frowning.

"I have to teach at your school at 2:15, do you want to come or wait for me here?" I thought about it for a second and realized I didn't want to go anywhere.

"I'll wait for you." With that said, we remained in bed until Lucas had to go shower and get ready.

~2:37 P.M.~

~Ten's POV~

I fucked up. I shouldn't have yelled at her that way. It frustrated me that Naomi would lie to me like that. What did she have against Irene? She wouldn't cheat on me. I love her.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and I ran downstairs, praying it was Naomi.

"Hey man, it's been forever! What's up?" My eyes widened at the man that stood in front of me. Now was not the time for surprise visits.

"Jhonas, hey. Naomi's not here." I rubbed the back of my neck, knowing I'd have to explain the situation and have Jhonas be mad at me.

"She still lives with you right?" The pink haired boy questioned and I nodded.

"Is she at school?" I shook my head. He seemed to grow annoyed at the fact that I wouldn't talk.

"For fucks sake Ten, where is she?" Jhonas's voice raised up a bit and I sighed deeply.

"We got into an argument. I don't know where she is. Call her." After half explaining what was going on, I shut the door and locked it, ignoring his shouts.

Jhonas was not someone I wanted to be around, especially when he got mad.

~Naomi's POV~

Lucas had let me use a towel and I had just finished showering, smelling of his body wash. As I finished changing into some shorts and a tee shirt and did my makeup (sorta), my phone rang.

Bro 🙄

Accept                              Decline

I quickly clicked accept and was greeted by a very loud, very angry Jhonas.

"Where are you? Why did you argue with Ten? Why didn't you go to school? Are you okay?"

"Jho, slow the fuck down. I'm at a... friends house. Come here and I'll explain everything."

"You fucking better. Send me your location."

I rolled my eyes and shared my location with Jhonas, not knowing the address. While I waited I received a notification from Instagram.