chapter 36.

~Lucas's POV~

Naomi and I were currently out shopping, finding nothing else to do on this Saturday afternoon. She gripped my hand tightly and dragged me into Forever21 and I internally groaned, knowing she'd beat my ass if I complained aloud. I followed her around as she chose out different shorts and shirts.

"Come with me so I can try these on, baby." Naomi have me no choice as she pulled me toward the fitting rooms. With each outfit, there was a downside for her. She complained about at least one thing while wearing each item.

"You look beautiful in all of them, babydoll." A light blush spread across her cheeks and I smirked. She hurriedly rushes into the fitting room and changed back into her outfit that resembled mine. We both wore black button ups, hers was left open to show a black tank underneath, and black jeans. wOW we looked so emo.

"Can we take a picture, bub?" Naomi asks and I roll my eyes but nod anyways. I lace her hand in mine as she takes the picture in front of the mirror. The brunette giggled cutely as she looked at the picture and skipped away to the cashier.

I paid for her outfits, despite her protests and we broke into a fit of laughter when her stomach growling interrupted our "dispute".

"What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza? No, wait. Chinese? No! Wait, burgers? Nah, wait.." this went on for about five minutes before she decided she wanted Buffalo Wild Wings. Luckily, there was one already in the mall.

"Hello! My name is Leah and I'll be your server today. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" Our waitress, Leah, leaned a little too close to me and I was worried—for her sake.

"Can we get two cokes please?" I ask, my eyes flicking between Leah and Naomi's pissed face. I begged that the server took a hint and left us alone but she didn't. Sucks for her.

"Okay honey, no problem." She winked and my eyes widened as she called me honey. She just signed a death wish.

"What the fuck did you just call him?" Naomi stood up and called out to the red-head as she turned to get our drinks.

"Excuse me?" Leah asked and I wanted to cover my eyes to avoid what could happen but I couldn't, Naomi looked hOt when she was pissed.

"Let me tell you a little something 'honey'. This man right here? Mine. My boyfriend. Mine. Mío. So get your Ed Sheeran looking ass back to the kitchen and come back with our drinks." Naomi huffed as she sat back down leaving the waitress in shock.

"Baby, I love you." I laughed at her small pout and held her hand from across the booth. Her pout melted into a smile and she pressed our entwined hands against her cheek.

"I love you too, honey." Once again, we broke out into laughter and gained attention from other booths (not like we cared).

~

"Can we go home? I don't feel good. I think that Leah bitch poisoned my food." Naomi whines and I kissed her forehead.

"Of course, let's go to the car." We walked hand in hand to the car and once we got in it, Naomi opened the car door back up. I was confused for a second until I heard her throw up next to the car.

"Oh shoot baby." I rubbed her back and held her hair back as she let out the contents of her stomach. My stomach churned as well and I figured the wings we had weren't as good as we thought. Or, as Naomi said, that Leah bitch poisoned us. I'd like to believe I'm right though.

Naomi laid back in the seat during the drive home and when we got home, she ran to the bathroom to throw up-again. Soon, I was throwing up too and I vowed to never eat Buffalo Wild Wings again.

~Naomi's POV~

"Baby I'm going to make us some chamomile tea, it'll help I promise." I spoke hoarsely and made my way to the kitchen. This usually never happened to me and I hated every second of it. Throwing up was like the absolute worst feeling ever. One of us throwing up is a hassle, but BOTH of us throwing up is a thousand times worse. Lucas was laid up on the bed looking dead, but like a cute dead, watching Law & Order: SVU. I handed him his tea and observed as he sipped it lightly while grimacing. Chamomile was his absolute least favorite tea but my father used to give me it whenever I had a stomach ache and it would always help.

(a/n: NO LIE Y'ALL!!! unsweetened chamomile tea always helps me when my stomach hurts. issa home remedy)

"I don't want anymore." He pouts, I ignore his whining and drink my own hot beverage. He sighs and finishes it as quickly as he can without burning himself. Smirking triumphantly, I take his mug and put it on the night stand along with my own.

"Hold me you dipshit." I demand and lean into him after he wraps his arms around me.

"Chill, fuckface. Now hush, commercials are over." I got comfortable in our position as we watched our show together, then drifted off to sleep.

~a few of days later~

"It's okay, just let it out." Lucas consoled me with sweet words while I made not-so-sweet sounds as I threw up again. After a couple of days, Lucas was almost entirely fine. I, on the other hand, was not fine— which isn't surprising because when I get sick, I get sICK. I was grateful that my stomach wasn't in constant pain and it was merely nausea but throwing up was still really shitty.

"Why don't we go to the clinic to see if they can give you something?" Lucas suggested and I nodded, pulling on one of his hoodies and throwing my hair into a bun.

"Okay let me brush my teeth first."

"Thank god."

"Fuck you."

"Brush your teeth first."

-

-

-

-

hello readers! We're almost at 3k 💞💕💓💖 I don't know if this story is going to come to an end soon but I'll keep working on it until I have a solid ending to go by. thank you so much for reading this so far.! please vote and comment! It means a lot to me.

question of the chapter:
who are your nct biases?

answer of the chapter:
NCT 127: Taeyong
NCT U: Lucas (obvi)
NCT Dream: Jaemin